The better place to talk football.

Wordle

football forum

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Toinho said:

Still have my streak of 32. What’s the change over? Nothing looks different with mine? 

It's been bought by the New York Times. Check the URL!

Those who followed the old link and were redirected, were able to carry over their streaks and stats into the new domain. If someone just googled wordle and followed the new link, the streaks would have been lost. Alternatively, since the stats are archived locally, if you clean your browsing data, cache, and cookies, the stats would be also lost.

Just now, nudge said:

It's been bought by the New York Times. Check the URL!

Those who followed the old link and were redirected, were able to carry over their streaks and stats into the new domain. If someone just googled wordle and followed the new link, the streaks would have been lost. Alternatively, since the stats are archived locally, if you clean your browsing data, cache, and cookies, the stats would be also lost.

Ah thanks makes sense! 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I’m completely stuck. Two guesses in 3 green letters in the most random places cannot think of a single word to put down. Is this 241 a common word? Haha 

Common enough, I'd say. 

12 minutes ago, Stan said:

Common enough, I'd say. 

Ended up getting it in 3 but have never heard of the word in my entire life. Got it because I just started throwing all the letters into the second slot and pressing enter 

Archived