17/04/2021 - Newcastle 3-2 West Ham
12/09/2020 - West Ham 0-2 Newcastle

Recent Form
West Ham - DWWLL
Newcastle - WWWDL

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the team taking the bus down last night due to the storm, we've got the Alan Pardew of excuses ready for a lethargic performance today :ph34r:

A point today would be a good result. Would start Bruno personally but I think Howe will keep going with the current middle 3 until we lose.

• The title was changed to West Ham 1-1 Newcastle - Saturday 19th February, 2022

I would love for us to put a bid in for Benrahma in the Summer. He just hasn’t fitted in well at West Ham at all, the football is too direct and doesn’t play to his strengths.

He doesn’t necessarily have the strength and pace Bowen has so can’t play as direct as Bowen, but West Ham also don’t play that much of a short passing game. Most passes are longer, down the lines or diagonal across to a winger/wing back.

You just have to look at his highlights with us to see how he played, the position we played him in and the style of play we had that completely suited him. I think any Prem side who play out from the back, focus on possession and short passing over directness and physicality will get a really good player out of him.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived