The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Violence should never be the answer but it's hard to see how the world would become anything other than a better place if someone started shooting at this cunt.

You okay? Very unlike you to post like this xD 

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Stan said:

You okay? Very unlike you to post like this xD 

Is it? Look at him, he's an absolute danger to at least America and arguably world peace. I'm not saying I hope someone does it but if you list the pros and cons of him going away forever then we all know which of those lists would be longer and more compelling.

Why should people with a conscience bend over backwards to be politically correct about a man who encourages tattooed white supremacists to storm the offices of democratically elected governors? People have been trying to give "intellectual" commentary on Trump for almost 5 years, trying to take the high ground. He's a psychopathic tin pot wannabe dictator who poses a greater existential threat to democracy and the physical safety of many Americans by the day.

46 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Violence should never be the answer but it's hard to see how the world would become anything other than a better place if someone started shooting at this cunt.

But Biden said you don't black if you vote for Trump. Surely that's worse.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Is it? Look at him, he's an absolute danger to at least America and arguably world peace. I'm not saying I hope someone does it but if you list the pros and cons of him going away forever then we all know which of those lists would be longer and more compelling.

Why should people with a conscience bend over backwards to be politically correct about a man who encourages tattooed white supremacists to storm the offices of democratically elected governors? People have been trying to give "intellectual" commentary on Trump for almost 5 years, trying to take the high ground. He's a psychopathic tin pot wannabe dictator who poses a greater existential threat to democracy and the physical safety of many Americans by the day.

I know mate, it was a compliment to you cos you aren't usually so vocal in that way :D 

8 minutes ago, Harry said:

But Biden said you don't black if you vote for Trump. Surely that's worse.

Not for me!

Saying 'when the looting starts, the shooting starts' just promotes further gun violence and enables cops to pretty much do whatever the fuck they want.

Look at how Trump responds to protests carried out by white people (the 'I want my haircut' protest a few weeks ago) and then look at him being the ultimate keyboard wanker warrior in response to these riots for black people just wanting justice for a poor guy who was killed, in broad daylight, so coldly and callously, by a police officer (who apparently has previous).  

23 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Then he's a cunt as well but he can't be more dangerous than the man baby.

Sorry I was taking the piss. I couldn't care less about bidens comment, said in a radio interview to an African American rapper DJ:

If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.

It's a significant fuck up, but there can be no false equivalence with Trump as his opponent.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

I don’t think Trump gets elected if what is perceived to be a left leaning black man isn’t made president. Trump doesn’t get the support he has under normal circumstances, Trump only gets elected if something as radical as Obama being made president happens. They couldn’t get rid of Obama, they had to wait and then they kicked back hard. Black prosperity to large parts of the American population cannot happen under any circumstances, the country was built off of the back of the Atlantic slave trade. They see blacks as paving stones not people with human rights. Nearly 63m people voted for his hatred.

If Trump were to be assassinated then that will only have seriously bad repercussions for ethnic minorities in the States imo, a lot of Trump’s white america will take that as a call to arms.

Akala made a fairly valid point in that the only place black people will receive fair treatment is in a financially dependent and thriving Africa. Clearly the world outside of Africa as we know it hasn’t been shaped for black prosperity.

3 hours ago, Danny said:

I don’t think Trump gets elected if what is perceived to be a left leaning black man isn’t made president. Trump doesn’t get the support he has under normal circumstances, Trump only gets elected if something as radical as Obama being made president happens. They couldn’t get rid of Obama, they had to wait and then they kicked back hard. Black prosperity to large parts of the American population cannot happen under any circumstances, the country was built off of the back of the Atlantic slave trade. They see blacks as paving stones not people with human rights. Nearly 63m people voted for his hatred.

If Trump were to be assassinated then that will only have seriously bad repercussions for ethnic minorities in the States imo, a lot of Trump’s white america will take that as a call to arms.

Akala made a fairly valid point in that the only place black people will receive fair treatment is in a financially dependent and thriving Africa. Clearly the world outside of Africa as we know it hasn’t been shaped for black prosperity.

Honestly mate I think it's just that people were incredibly apathetic about Hillary Clinton. 

There was a strong anti establishment sentiment and the establishment on both sides were poison. Hillary Clinton was the worst possible candidate to stand up in that moment and run against such a dangerous candidate with so much on the line.

15 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Unhinged.

Twitter slapped an inciting violence warning on Trump's tweet, so the official white house Twitter account reposted Trump's Twitter quote.

13 minutes ago, Harry said:

Honestly mate I think it's just that people were incredibly apathetic about Hillary Clinton. 

There was a strong anti establishment sentiment and the establishment on both sides were poison. Hillary Clinton was the worst possible candidate to stand up in that moment and run against such a dangerous candidate with so much on the line.

Trump had to get past his own elections first to run for president, he is such an extreme counter to Obama. The hatred that has followed his campaigns would not have had the same following it does now without first having had such major resistance to white supremacy in America through Obama. These are not normal times, it wasn’t normal for Obama to be president by American standards. Imo this is the system kicking back

Tbh I think Trump is absolutely loving the chaos in Minneapolis and his war with Twitter right now. It’s very well timed for him.

What he doesn’t want to talk about is the 100k dead from coronavirus or the absolute lack of a national response to covid.

These riots springing from murderous cops still being free gives him a perfect distraction. And it lets him play up his white supremacist rhetoric. So this is really a dream come true for the cunt.

And his war with twitter is just another well timed distraction. It’s him vs the company he uses to spread his bullshit to everybody, so it’s an “interesting saga” ... but it’s just more bullshit.

He simply would rather talk about anything but the complete failure of the federal government to respond to a pandemic and causing 100,000+ people to die.

58 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The penalty for looting has always been a bullet to the noggin on the spot. Honestly that tweet is the least worrying part of this fiasco. 

It's a quote from an infamous Southern police chief speaking of suppressing civil rights protests in the 1960s.

8 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbh I think Trump is absolutely loving the chaos in Minneapolis and his war with Twitter right now. It’s very well timed for him.

What he doesn’t want to talk about is the 100k dead from coronavirus or the absolute lack of a national response to covid.

These riots springing from murderous cops still being free gives him a perfect distraction. And it lets him play up his white supremacist rhetoric. So this is really a dream come true for the cunt.

And his war with twitter is just another well timed distraction. It’s him vs the company he uses to spread his bullshit to everybody, so it’s an “interesting saga” ... but it’s just more bullshit.

He simply would rather talk about anything but the complete failure of the federal government to respond to a pandemic and causing 100,000+ people to die.

I agree but I think it's a because trump is bored of coronavirus. He is without humanity. All he can see is a dumb virus that he's sick of taking about.

I am refraining from posting anything on Twitter, but I will give my opinions on here. The USA this century has been inferior than a dozen countries.

Canada, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, the UK, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong/Macau, Norway, Finland, Denmark.

I'm sure I'm missing a couple here and there. To be honest, even Uruguay may be a more desirable place to live in these days.

With a president who doesn't even know his countries geography and is overly ignorant, gun control issues comparable to South America, #1 hotspot in the last 2 pandemics, racial issues still prominent, and many more. 

Now all that said, I don't have anything against the USA or Americans. But I do have something against people who suck up to them as if they were still the greatest country there is. I have a lot of Peruvian friends who would love to live in the USA and hate living in Peru but I don't understand why. Sure we are a vastly inferior country to them in every way but it's a liveable country and families should much prefer looking at the above options as they are better countries with a higher standard of life. 

Sorry for the rant but it really is a bit tiring how many countries try to ape them.

50 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

I am refraining from posting anything on Twitter, but I will give my opinions on here. The USA this century has been inferior than a dozen countries.

Canada, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, the UK, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong/Macau, Norway, Finland, Denmark.

I'm sure I'm missing a couple here and there. To be honest, even Uruguay may be a more desirable place to live in these days.

With a president who doesn't even know his countries geography and is overly ignorant, gun control issues comparable to South America, #1 hotspot in the last 2 pandemics, racial issues still prominent, and many more. 

Now all that said, I don't have anything against the USA or Americans. But I do have something against people who suck up to them as if they were still the greatest country there is. I have a lot of Peruvian friends who would love to live in the USA and hate living in Peru but I don't understand why. Sure we are a vastly inferior country to them in every way but it's a liveable country and families should much prefer looking at the above options as they are better countries with a higher standard of life. 

Sorry for the rant but it really is a bit tiring how many countries try to ape them.

I mean, I can relate to people who moved to the USA for comparatively much higher wages for the same work I’d be doing back home, unless I were to work in London... and then London’s got comparatively a much higher cost of living than where I live now. It’s not hard to imagine why people in third world countries would idealise living in the US either, especially if they qualify for shite like an H1B visa because it’s pretty much guaranteed they’ll be getting paid a shitload more to live in a comfier overall life.

I mean I agree that there are better countries out there overall to live in, but it’s not hard to imagine why people would want to live in a superpower. Even if it looks like a super power on it’s way down the drain.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I mean, I can relate to people who moved to the USA for comparatively much higher wages for the same work I’d be doing back home, unless I were to work in London... and then London’s got comparatively a much higher cost of living than where I live now. It’s not hard to imagine why people in third world countries would idealise living in the US either, especially if they qualify for shite like an H1B visa because it’s pretty much guaranteed they’ll be getting paid a shitload more to live in a comfier overall life.

I mean I agree that there are better countries out there overall to live in, but it’s not hard to imagine why people would want to live in a superpower. Even if it looks like a super power on it’s way down the drain.

I know what you mean, but I think it's pathetic that a country as powerful as the States doesn't have the highest quality of life. The weather is pleasant, it's massive and very diverse, there is good pay in most of the country, it functions and the language is universal. Something the likes of Saudi Arabia, Japan, and Singapore lack. 

With that much power, you should at least aspire to be better than your northern neighbour who ironically has a higher quality of life in pretty much every field. And to be fair, it was genuinely that way before 9/11. After the accident is when the country started to fall in my eyes. 

Shame Obama was so poorly treated by some because I genuinely do think he was a good president.

3 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

This article is a blistering piece on the current state of the USA but it's so on point.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/06/underlying-conditions/610261/

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived