talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you playing?

football forum

• Subscriber

Ghostrunner

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1608227815

Its fast, its a lot of fun with a controller and the level-tree is superb. I think the level designs are just right with the amount of platforming and enemy eliminations. My only gripe initially was why they mapped the jump button to a shoulder button on the controller but as you play it more you realize that you aren't going to dice enemies fast if you're pushing the face-plate buttons versus the shoulder and trigger buttons. 

4 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Got Ghosts, Horizon and AC Valhalla for xmas... starting off with Valhalla only about 2 hours in so far.. while also I got bored pre x mas and started up rdr2 again... will continue on with that as well. 

Got Horizon on Black Friday as it was very cheap (about £8). Haven't started it yet mind. 

That lot should keep you going for a while. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Got Horizon on Black Friday as it was very cheap (about £8). Haven't started it yet mind. 

That lot should keep you going for a while. 

Same here, was 10$ cad. I believe it includes the dlc content as well. 

Between these and wanting to replay a few as well I figure this will hold me over until next year or so when I inevitably buy a ps5. 

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Have I mentioned I've been playing Carrion? That's a pretty fun game - it's like being a monster in a shite horror movie from the 80s

This game was something I wanted to play but I never got the time. On XB or PC?

From Steam am currently downloading the old Commander and Conquer games,  remastered.  Really can't wait, but being honest #i only played the first one and the add on missions. But you can only download them all, is 18 blood GB. 

• Subscriber

Wanted a casual game to play for an hour this afternoon so downloaded Stardew Valley. Didn’t expect to be playing it 8 hours later. Different to my normal games but really enjoyed the relaxed approach. It’s going alongside Minecraft as my go to games that don’t require massive brain effort.

21 hours ago, MUFC said:

From Steam am currently downloading the old Commander and Conquer games,  remastered.  Really can't wait, but being honest #i only played the first one and the add on missions. But you can only download them all, is 18 blood GB. 

Still got my copies of Red Alert 2 and Generals. Really enjoyed them but they won't run on my Mac. :(

Edited by Bluebird Hewitt
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Finally bought Ori and the Blind Forest and also Will of the Wisps while I was at it, both on steam sales. Not sure when Ill play them but I know I want to at some point! 

These are both top tier platformers. Having finished them both they also offer very little resistance for total completion if you're into rewards and trophies. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

These are both top tier platformers. Having finished them both they also offer very little resistance for total completion if you're into rewards and trophies. 

Think Will of the Wisps is available on Switch (or at least confirmed for it). Might give it a shot at some point, among many other things. 

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Think Will of the Wisps is available on Switch (or at least confirmed for it). Might give it a shot at some point, among many other things. 

I rate it very highly as a platformer. My only gripe with it is that it can be a bit short depending on how you traverse the map but I suppose thats true for any platformer.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

STILL playing Stardew Valley. That game is stupidly addictive. Even bought a version for my tablet for when I'm not wanting to be on my PC. @nudge, I should have read your old posts about it and avoided. I can't stop playing.

I got quickly bored of it, to be honest! But yeah, it's annoyingly addictive xD

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Re-installed Tropico 2: Pirate Cove, what a game... Just pure fun. Wish it will get a remake some time. That said, has anyone played Tropico 6? Just read that it also has raid mechanics, sounds like fun...

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, nudge said:

Re-installed Tropico 2: Pirate Cove, what a game... Just pure fun. Wish it will get a remake some time. That said, has anyone played Tropico 6? Just read that it also has raid mechanics, sounds like fun...

Haven't played any of the Tropico games myself. Can't remember which version it was, but one of them was free as part of PS Plus in the past. Didn't get round to aying it though. 

• Wow 1