talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you playing?

football forum

15 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Any Idea on the release date of the new Elder Scrolls game? Been waiting anxiously as Skyrim to this day is the best game I've ever played. 

Nope. I wouldn't expect it any time soon because Bethesda are stuck in a loop of re-releasing Skyrim every year. It's already been 6 years and there hasn't even been an announcement yet. Last time, the announcement and the release were like a year apart.

3 hours ago, Panflute said:

Nope. I wouldn't expect it any time soon because Bethesda are stuck in a loop of re-releasing Skyrim every year. It's already been 6 years and there hasn't even been an announcement yet. Last time, the announcement and the release were like a year apart.

I imagine they'll do it like they did Fallout 4 - there will be a reveal of the game, and the game will be released a few months after.

football forum
5 hours ago, Cicero said:

Any Idea on the release date of the new Elder Scrolls game? Been waiting anxiously as Skyrim to this day is the best game I've ever played. 

Skyrim VR is out soon so I don't think it will soon. That said, I do believe they will do something similar to how the announced Fallout (as Gonzo suggested). With the new power of the Xbox One X maybe they'll announce it at E3 2018?

• Subscriber

You'll get Doom 2, a Wolf Expansion pack and a Fallout game before a new ES imo. They seem terribly invested at the moment in the FPS genre and you can't blame them with the acclaim that Wolf got at the presses. Plus they've also just released The Evil Within 2 so if anything there might be an announcement in the Winter of 2018 and then a release before the summer for either Fallout or the new ES i'm still thinking Fallout comes before ES just for platform reach.

8 hours ago, Mel81x said:

On a side-note who else is going to be playing the new Mario when it comes out over the weekend?

I would if I had a Switch. :43_slight_frown:

I have been thinking of getting it depending on any deals that may crop up as the new Mario was the one that might push me into getting one. That or I will wait until the new year.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I would if I had a Switch. :43_slight_frown:

I have been thinking of getting it depending on any deals that may crop up as the new Mario was the one that might push me into getting one. That or I will wait until the new year.

I've heard its only been getting glowing reviews from the press but I'll get a chance to see once they release it.

• Subscriber

So I have clocked a few hours in on Mario Odyssey and have to say I like how the mechanics work with Cappy. At first it seems a bit weird and what they say about detaching the joycons to play the game is so true because some of the more complex moves like whirling or low hitting seem counter intuitive on a regular controller (you dont need it to progress). Its a great game and definitely a AAA title for me but is it better than BotW? I don't think so because while it has a lot of nice little features in it there is still something about  LoZ that was better than this from an adventure perspective.

• Subscriber

Finished Mario Odyssey and have to say for all the hype it did live up to great gameplay and generally good after-game play as well. Some of the levels are so well designed I was taken aback by how much you have to do. The best part of it all is Cappy's various actions to make attacking levels so varied based on how you like to play it. Definite must-buy for anyone with a Switch. Still don't think its better than LoZ

3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Do tell me what you think I thought it was horrible even though I stuck with it past more than I should have

I'm just past the part where the nightmare is after you, for me it's getting better now i'm getting more ammo and stuff, will defo finish it

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:52 AM, Happy Blue said:

I'm just past the part where the nightmare is after you, for me it's getting better now i'm getting more ammo and stuff, will defo finish it

@Mel81x Yep, it's getting better and better, I strongly recommend you carry on with yours, it takes time to get going!

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

@Mel81x Yep, it's getting better and better, I strongly recommend you carry on with yours, it takes time to get going!

I'll get back to it once I am done with new Wolfenstein. I almost considered going back but then I have the new Fire Emblem and the new Wolf to finish first.

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

I'll get back to it once I am done with new Wolfenstein. I almost considered going back but then I have the new Fire Emblem and the new Wolf to finish first.

xD like me with the new Doom, got bored a few hours in and have never gone back as of yet due to new games coming out  ..got GTA 5 to play yet too and the Deus ex mankind divided when I can get around to it

• Upvote 1

football forum

Just spent the past two hours playing Origins on the X which is absolutely beautiful. 

As always, five minutes of my play-time was following the story with the other 90% spent dicking around in the open world xD.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Just spent the past two hours playing Origins on the X which is absolutely beautiful. 

As always, five minutes of my play-time was following the story with the other 90% spent dicking around in the open world xD.

This is part of the reason it took me months to finish Metal Gear I just didn't care for the actual story after a while

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

xD like me with the new Doom, got bored a few hours in and have never gone back as of yet due to new games coming out  ..got GTA 5 to play yet too and the Deus ex mankind divided when I can get around to it

I had great fun with the new Doom because I think I gave it minimal sittings and just blazed through most of it. Haven't played a GTA game in ages because I know that once I start it will become something I just occasionally touch just to roam the open world.

On 11/3/2017 at 10:34 PM, Panflute said:

Got backt to my second playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy. Currently at the start of 3, which is the best of the series imo.

Now I just have to do The Citadel DLC and the final story missions. I'm already tempted to start over not too long after I've beaten the trilogy again. I really don't enjoy other games as much as these even if they're new.

On 08/11/2017 at 10:35 PM, Panflute said:

Now I just have to do The Citadel DLC and the final story missions. I'm already tempted to start over not too long after I've beaten the trilogy again. I really don't enjoy other games as much as these even if they're new.

I wish they would remaster the 1st mass effect and improve the controls, great games, I even enjoyed the new one that got mixed reviews

11 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I wish they would remaster the 1st mass effect and improve the controls, great games, I even enjoyed the new one that got mixed reviews

I think the games, including the first, still hold up well. Maybe the next generation they should do a remaster just for the graphics, but I'd rather they just focus on making a great new game. Andromeda had some good ideas but it was such a step down from the originals.