talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you playing?

football forum

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Spike said:

Shame that it was rushed and half-baked.

Its definitely not my favorite MGS in the lot. The roaming of the land to do missions even gets a little predictable eventually but I will say that getting to a point where you can safely do missions is what had me hooked.

12 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Its definitely not my favorite MGS in the lot. The roaming of the land to do missions even gets a little predictable eventually but I will say that getting to a point where you can safely do missions is what had me hooked.

It was really easy. There was no sense of urgencey of difficulty. 1-3 had a sense of desperation as the player has to procure everything on site. The game plays smoothly and without a hitch but it has a direction issues. From a technical and functional view, the gsme is perfect but conceptually it falls flat. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

It was really easy. There was no sense of urgencey of difficulty. 1-3 had a sense of desperation as the player has to procure everything on site. The game plays smoothly and without a hitch but it has a direction issues. From a technical and functional view, the gsme is perfect but conceptually it falls flat. 

I think this sums up how I felt about it too. It was too drawn out at times and I never really felt like I was never going to get out of a situation at any point. In the earlier games the alarm goes off and you literally have no time to think.

• Subscriber

Anyone on here using anything AMD related for gaming? I've been following thread ripper news for a bit now and was curious if anyone is using a Ryzen chip or if they are using the new VEGA GFXes because they look very affordable compared to their NVIDIA counterparts.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:23 AM, Cannabis said:

Picked up Titanfall 2 as it was only £20 in the local Argos and I'm really impressed with what I've seen so far. The multiplayer is a step up from the first game and the single player isn't too bad either, I've heard it's quite short but considering the backlog of games I have at the moment I won't complain about it. It's just a shame they fucked up with the release dates as this could have been massive. 

I hadn't played Titanfall 2 in months, but played a bit last night.

I really like the multiplayer a lot. It's better than any COD I've played in years, it does the whole wall-running and movement based twitch FPS thing much better than Black Ops 3 (I haven't played the newest COD, but assuming that's similar - it's total crap in comparison to Titanfall 2). The Xbox One population isn't the greatest, but it's still very populated on most gametypes. It's also had a few maps and other shite added on for free since the last time I played, which is nice to see as well.

I agree with the release. Sandwiching it between COD and Battlefield was an incredibly stupid idea. Had the game come out in the Spring, this game would have gotten a lot more press and attention. It's an underrated game for sure, and I hope that eventually there is a Titanfall 2. However, now that I'm back into the game and I've convinced a few friends to buy it on sale this week, I'm looking forward to getting to play it more regularly. 

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Nope. Haven't played 3 or 4 yet.

As for me, still Yakuza 0 but have done the main story so now finishing off what I can be arsed to do on the side stuff before giving the game a breather.

Think your one year anniversary with that game is coming up isn't it? ;P

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

Think your one year anniversary with that game is coming up isn't it? ;P

Feels that way. xD

I'm hoping to finish off what I fancy doing this bank holiday weekend (basically the last few substories and some parts of the completion list, as I don't fancy new game plus at this point).

• Subscriber
On 9/2/2017 at 8:45 PM, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Right then, I've done as much as I can be arsed now on Yakuza 0 and have done the majority of the game. I may go back to it to finish up at a later date.

As for the amount of hours spent overall, look at the bottom right.

20170902_161109.jpg

Only 149 minutes???? Sacrilege!!!!

9 hours ago, Mel81x said:

@Saturdays Are For The Boys did you ever end up getting Destiny and for what platform?

Yeah, my friends and I all downloaded the deluxe version . It was 100 but we put about 1k hours in the last one so... hope this one is even better. We all got it for xbox one. They were playing at mid night, I was queued to join the game for like 25 minutes and decided to call it a night.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Saturdays Are For The Boys said:

Yeah, my friends and I all downloaded the deluxe version . It was 100 but we put about 1k hours in the last one so... hope this one is even better. We all got it for xbox one. They were playing at mid night, I was queued to join the game for like 25 minutes and decided to call it a night.

From what I am hearing its good and I have it downloaded just waiting to give it a try. They've learned from all their past mistakes is what word on the street is but I won't believe it till I see it.

On September 6, 2017 at 0:06 PM, Mel81x said:

From what I am hearing its good and I have it downloaded just waiting to give it a try. They've learned from all their past mistakes is what word on the street is but I won't believe it till I see it.

After a couple days of playing I can say it's much better than the first, there is actually a story that isn't beyond stupid to piece together now. I will admit though if you don't have friends to play with it feels pointless at times.

26 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Almost finished Uncharted 4, games alot of fun. Graphics wise its far superior then the rest of the saga for obvious reasons but i think storywise and how it plays makes it the best of the 4 so far. Hyped to finish this off and move onto The Last of Us.

I've always thought Uncharted was so over rated.... I did really enjoy The Last of Us, the gameplay is janky and broken at time but honestly the story is so amazing.

• Subscriber
43 minutes ago, Saturdays Are For The Boys said:

I've always thought Uncharted was so over rated.... I did really enjoy The Last of Us, the gameplay is janky and broken at time but honestly the story is so amazing.

Fair enough. I dont think they're particularly challenging games, with the time ive got these days ive had no problem sitting down for an hour or two here and there. Ive had breaks for a month or so and had no problems picking them back up. But at the same time ive enjoyed them enough to binge when ive had time. Im really excited fort he The LOU ive heard alot of great things, plus the sequel should be soon ish if i remember right?

Currently Rise of the Tomb Raider, graphics are good, plot is good. I just don't like the looting and such, gets so fucking boring and tiring and i can't help but do it anyway or else i feel i won't be strong enough or that i'll be missing something so that sometimes finds me circling the same fucking map over and over again in case i missed something because fucking loot reappears after you take it and it confuses the fuck out of you. :(

Edited by Berserker