talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you playing?

football forum

Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

It looks so simple yet also looks very good from a tactical perspective. Unfortunately, with Microsoft getting exclusive rights for Xbox One, it would be a while (if at all) before it comes to PS4. 

If it were to come to PS4 or Xbox it would have to add a lot more. Its an excellent and addictive game, but just from playing it I can see why its for PC only. There is still a lot to be added.

You a PC gamer much mate?

Just now, Blue said:

If it were to come to PS4 or Xbox it would have to add a lot more. Its an excellent and addictive game, but just from playing it I can see why its for PC only. There is still a lot to be added.

You a PC gamer much mate?

Not much unfortunately. Other than the odd bit of Football Manager, I don't play on PC really (well, Mac for me which says a lot, and that's 8 years old). I could probably pick up the odd simple game on Steam if they run on Mac but not much else.

Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Not much unfortunately. Other than the odd bit of Football Manager, I don't play on PC really (well, Mac for me which says a lot, and that's 8 years old). I could probably pick up the odd simple game on Steam if they run on Mac but not much else.

Ah ok, bugger that. Looking for people to play Battlegrounds with me.

Duo mode is really good.

• Subscriber

So, today, I took one of those "i'll take a chance on this again" moments with DS3 and went back to finish a level I pretty much deserted because I figured this is just not possible. I cannot begin to tell anyone the amount of explicit words I have now hurled at this game and its development team but you just have to try. For anyone who hasn't played a Dark Souls game I strongly advise you never touch one unless you like seeing a death screen more times than you actually get to enjoy the game itself. Needless to say I have now spent over 30 minutes and I am still nowhere close to beating this 'minion' who isn't even a damn level boss. This game (to me) is officially designed and endorsed by Satan himself. 

P.S. its goddamn gorgeous and the weapon choice and skill tree are fantastic too.

• Subscriber

https://ruinergame.com/

Clunky but quite a load of fun and cheap on Steam too if anyone wants to pick it up. Played a few minutes and I feel that with a mouse this one is just going to be much better than an actual controller. Has a  very transistor feel to it but the enemies don't wait for you to setup your moves. The color-scheme to me is also gorgeous.

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, True Blue said:

Bitches recommend me browser/mobile strategy games that are worth my time like Ikariam etc

Most people I know are playing that game 'Clash of Clans' or something of that name?

P.S. That's Mr. Bitch to you

Edited by Mel81x

Playing through the original Mass Effect trilogy again after beating Andromeda a while ago.

Currently at Mass Effect 2. It probably has the best atmosphere with that neo Tokyo Blade Runner style going on. I still think ME3 is the best game, but the looming threat of the final battle makes it a bit depressing to play at times.

On 7/24/2017 at 6:09 PM, Cannabis said:

I've wanted to do Mass Effect myself but thought that the original wouldn't stand the test of time with it's now poor graphics and whatnot. I guess I was wrong? 

I was also going to jump straight into Andromeda when it was released but was put off by the insane amount of poor reviews.

I enjoyed Andromeda, don't understand the bad reviews its a good game, 8/10 for me

50 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I enjoyed Andromeda, don't understand the bad reviews its a good game, 8/10 for me

It was a decent game, but pretty flawed and nowhere near the level of the original games. It was also rushed to release by EA because they wanted to cash in on the franchise name, meaning that now we won't get any single player DLC for the game now.

13 minutes ago, Panflute said:

It was a decent game, but pretty flawed and nowhere near the level of the original games. It was also rushed to release by EA because they wanted to cash in on the franchise name, meaning that now we won't get any single player DLC for the game now.

Thats a shame