talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you playing?

football forum

• Subscriber

Rise of the Ronin is a great game and what you'd expect from KT. The combat oddly feels more fluid than Wo Long and I quite liked the pace of that one myself. 

2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Rise of the Ronin is a great game and what you'd expect from KT. The combat oddly feels more fluid than Wo Long and I quite liked the pace of that one myself. 

What are the graphics like? i really enjoyed Ghost Of Tsushima, is it like that?  ..just bought an Asus ROG Ally Z1 Extreme, looking for some good PC games to try on it?

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

What are the graphics like? i really enjoyed Ghost Of Tsushima, is it like that?  ..just bought an Asus ROG Ally Z1 Extreme, looking for some good PC games to try on it?

They are very standard affair Koei Tecmo nothing to really write home about but the gameplay is very solid. I think for graphics you may want to try Stellar Blade, not sure if it’s coming to PC anytime soon though. 

3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

They are very standard affair Koei Tecmo nothing to really write home about but the gameplay is very solid. I think for graphics you may want to try Stellar Blade, not sure if it’s coming to PC anytime soon though. 

Can see why you might like it, interesting 

@MUFC

Edited by Happy Blue
  • Upvote 1

Been playing a lot of cyberpunk,  i heard a lot of negative stuff about it but it seems like a good game so far.   

I bought the main + phantom liberty on special, im level 30 in my corpo play through.   Im doing most side missions trying to learn the basics of character building.

55 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Been playing a lot of cyberpunk,  i heard a lot of negative stuff about it but it seems like a good game so far.   

I bought the main + phantom liberty on special, im level 30 in my corpo play through.   Im doing most side missions trying to learn the basics of character building.

It's a great game, just had problems at launch but runs much better now

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Can see why you might like it, interesting 

@MUFC

P.S. I think Ghost of Tsushima is way easier than this game (Rise of the Ronin) and rumors are now flying around that there isn't enough justification to take Stellar Blade to PC yet so maybe that was a bad example of a graphics intensive game haha.

55 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

P.S. I think Ghost of Tsushima is way easier than this game (Rise of the Ronin) and rumors are now flying around that there isn't enough justification to take Stellar Blade to PC yet so maybe that was a bad example of a graphics intensive game haha.

PlayStation are struggling so it will come to PC soon no doubt after seeing how well Helldivers did for them. i might buy them for my PS5 when they go on sale

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

PlayStation are struggling so it will come to PC soon no doubt after seeing how well Helldivers did for them. i might buy them for my PS5 when they go on sale

I'd imagine struggling means no money to foot the bill for devs to do more work for the port although tbh I never really understood how much actual work goes into ports. The gaming industry at large is just slow these days.

On 01/04/2024 at 08:05, OrangeKhrush said:

Focus as much as you can on side quests. Feel like the main story + phantom liberty are too quick. 

20 hours ago, Cicero said:

Focus as much as you can on side quests. Feel like the main story + phantom liberty are too quick. 

I am at the point of choosing either the Netwatch or Voodoo Boys.

I am trying a Kwisantz Haderach type built using Sandvistan, Kiyoshi Oracle and speaking into things that let me see everything and manipulate time and space.   I also mostly use a throwing knife and pistol inspired by Dune.

2 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I am at the point of choosing either the Netwatch or Voodoo Boys.

I am trying a Kwisantz Haderach type built using Sandvistan, Kiyoshi Oracle and speaking into things that let me see everything and manipulate time and space.   I also mostly use a throwing knife and pistol inspired by Dune.

It's a brilliant game. I played it on release on PS4 and even with the bugs I loved it. I got a PS5 and got a free game upgrade with it due to ProjektRed's promise, and I replayed the game + phantom liberty and loved it even more. Just felt the story was far too quick and wished I focused my attention on side quests more. 

Going to have to wait until 2030's until the sequel and fuck knows if i'll still be into video games by then. 

On 08/04/2024 at 21:29, Cicero said:

Never played the Witcher 3, but saw the complete edition, which includes all DLC’s and expansions, was on sale for PS5 for only $15. 

What a steal. 

Can you jump in at Witcher from the third and still understand the story/lore etc? It's a game that I've wanted to play, but I've not done the first two and didn't really get hooked on the Netflix series.

If it's something I can pick up and play I might join you, but if it's something that you need to understand beforehand I'll pass. I've always looked at it from a distance and hoped I'd done the series from the start.

21 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Can you jump in at Witcher from the third and still understand the story/lore etc? It's a game that I've wanted to play, but I've not done the first two and didn't really get hooked on the Netflix series.

If it's something I can pick up and play I might join you, but if it's something that you need to understand beforehand I'll pass. I've always looked at it from a distance and hoped I'd done the series from the start.

Yeah, I've never played a single Witcher before playing the 3rd. It was great, they give you enough backstory while playing the game to get an understanding of what the fuck is going on in the story.

I thought the Witcher 3 was miles better than Cyberpunk, which I thought was an interesting game with interesting concepts but the beginning was so slow and honestly a bit boring to me that I never kept going.

15 hours ago, Whiskey said:

I've been told you can start at 3 given it could be a stand alone story. As Gonzo said it provides a lot of back story and there is even a section that gives a very long summary of every NPC you meet that describes the relationship of Geralt. 

It's pretty good so far. Getting my ass kicked everywhere. 

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah, I've never played a single Witcher before playing the 3rd. It was great, they give you enough backstory while playing the game to get an understanding of what the fuck is going on in the story.

I thought the Witcher 3 was miles better than Cyberpunk, which I thought was an interesting game with interesting concepts but the beginning was so slow and honestly a bit boring to me that I never kept going.

Funny enough Im the opposite. Ive attempted The Witcher 3 probably 4 times that I can remember over the years. Ive gotten past the griffin and starting area once but thats usually where I die inside. I just loathe the combat and movement, feels like a slog to get through. I actually started reading the books a few years back and watched the series so I really want to like the game I just cant it seems.

Meanwhile Ive crested 300 hours in Cyberpunk and I think its pretty easily my favourite game of all time at this point.