talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 20 Fixtures - 14-15th January, 2023

football forum

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Everton chief executive Denise Barrett-Baxendale was 'put in a headlock' as she left the Goodison Park directors' box, club sources claim.

Another incident reportedly saw her car surrounded and spat at, while chairman Bill Kenwright is said to have received death threats. This is understood to be part of the backdrop to the safety advice warning the pair, and the rest of the club board, not to attend the club's crucial tie with Southampton on Saturday.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/denise-barrett-baxendale-everton-breaking-25978095#ICID=Android_EchoNewsApp_AppShare

Doesn't matter how badly a team is doing. This is cunt behaviour.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Preferably not, but anything to numb watching the same performance every week with nothing being done to address it without taking my own money from me to get the job done

dude i feel your pain,   playing brighton at the Amex is not good for your soul. 

I feel bad for the kids being asked to salvage what the seasoned pros have done. It’s a massive ask and they’ll probably fail. I’ve given Elliott shit for being so poor defensively that he shouldn’t start in our midfield, but it’s not his fault that he’s been starting in a role he’s unsuited for in a broken team. And he’s gotten so much shit

But asking them to bail out this shit side seems even crueler somehow.

Brighton scare me more than Arsenal,  when they have everyone fit that midfield of Ceicedo, Gross and Mac Allister is top draw,  Marsh and Trossard initially were hard to play then Mitomo came in.   People also forget how big a loss Mpewu was for them.   Brighton are scary and a fixture I don't look forward to every season. 

@Whiskey @RandoEFC Drawing at home with Southampton is a very bad result. Probably the end of Lampard. The issue I do have with Everton though is that Ancelotti didn't do well with you then he won the champions league and la liga. Some people have said he's good at man management but not so good with developing players but he must be half decent to win those 2 competitions. To me that suggests there are a lot of background issues at Everton and changing manager will only make so much difference.

2 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Brighton scare me more than Arsenal,  when they have everyone fit that midfield of Ceicedo, Gross and Mac Allister is top draw,  Marsh and Trossard initially were hard to play then Mitomo came in.   People also forget how big a loss Mpewu was for them.   Brighton are scary and a fixture I don't look forward to every season. 

Who are you kidding xD

• Administrator
Just now, OrangeKhrush said:

Moyes may be sacked this weekend.   

Wouldn't surprise me if all 3 of Moyes/Lampard/Rodgers are sacked within the next few days.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived