talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football Manager 2018 - General Chat

football forum

@The Palace Fan which one do you like better? I'm in my 4th season with Palace and have begun editing kits on Photoshop.

Changed the design completely, I'm unsure. I think #1 looks better, but #2 has more of a Palace feel.

8c30babf3503b8b47841be3e9cb8971a.png

2ae65a8595b8bfd1bc839af4b733613c.png

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Not gonna lie they're both ugly xD

I had my doubts too but I've actually started to grow into them.

Its my first ever kit design though so I'll get to it sometime ;) 

3 hours ago, Cannabis said:

That top one looks like it hasn't been washed properly xD. The second one is alright but it'd cause riots with the fans.

@Blue to prevent a repeat of the 2011 riots in Croydon, move the two blue lines to the centre and make the lines thicker.

A red and blue sash for the away kit will appease people. We love a fucking sash.

"After weeks of negotiations, Peruvian manager of Crystal Palace announces a change of kits with Peruvian beer Arequipeña being the shirt sponsor. A whole redesign of the original kit has been done."

a9247b6e5bcbad05381c01c86735294c.png

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Danny said:

@Stan are you taking the piss? 😂 As if that's something I keep count of whilst I'm getting shafted each season.

I miss Fifa.

i did consider omitting you and @Dan but it was too much to resist :D 

• Administrator

Reason I ask is that I've only conceded 16 so far with Lyon in the current season (2044/45) and it's been my best return so far (been there since 2027/28). 

Only conceded 4 at home as well and have won every home game in the season. Also something I don't think I've done before. 

I don't even think it's the best defence/goal-keeper I've ever had either. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

i did consider omitting you and @Dan but it was too much to resist :D 

Mate I'm just no good but I don't have the will power not to go back and try again, it's like heroin.

Ive tried so many formations, attempts at keeping players happy...it always goes down hill. Players always average a 6.9-7.5 performance, always get pissed off. If I play with wide players my midfield gets over run or oppo just runs through me as if I'm not there, if I pack the midfield I never score, draw a lot and then inevitably start losing. Literally cannot crack this game and you have the nerve to ask what my best defensive record is? Wanker :cardY:

And you're currently in season 44/45....how the fuck even

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Danny said:

Mate I'm just no good but I don't have the will power not to go back and try again, it's like heroin.

Ive tried so many formations, attempts at keeping players happy...it always goes down hill. Players always average a 6.9-7.5 performance, always get pissed off. If I play with wide players my midfield gets over run or oppo just runs through me as if I'm not there, if I pack the midfield I never score, draw a lot and then inevitably start losing. Literally cannot crack this game and you have the nerve to ask what my best defensive record is? Wanker :cardY:

And you're currently in season 44/45....how the fuck even

that's a good rating xD 

• Subscriber

I've just conceded 9 goals at home in the Championship in a whole season which is surely a record for me. 33 in total annoyingly although we conceded just 5 goals in our last 14 games.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Danny said:

Lads I don't want to get too happy too soon but I may have worked this game out.

Currently Everton, played 12 games altogether, won 7, drawn 2, lost 3 (Liverpool, Chelsea and City).

Inevitable collapse either now or after a few more games ;)

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Inevitable collapse either now or after a few more games ;)

Not collapsed but hit a patchy run of form that ended up getting spanked 5-1 against Spurs, other results were some draws and I took Chelsea to a penalty shoot out in the Qtr final of the League Cup. Trying to turn it around with a team meeting and praising training, will see how I get on!

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was pinned

Archived