talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City Champions Once Again

It probably isn't a team that should exist but it's still an incredible team full of great players that are coached extremely well.

Did well for as long as we did but disappointing that we just ran out of steam. Was nice while it lasted but the evil empire just has too much fire power. 

6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

The bitterness and jealously on this site is very sad to see now we are on the verge of greatness. you have to be a troll to survive these bitter waters :ph34r:

We’re not bitter we’re just not stupid or ignorant to the fact of how you’ve got to this point, when Leicester won the title was anyone bitter? Sporting merit is pretty much the biggest thing for the neutrals, you have fantastic players and a top coach, I’ve even said before you’ve got arguably the best off the field setup with regards to the on field activities. 
it’s just you cheated to get there, you still do, so we don’t respect it. You just call us all bitter but it must be you that hates it, imagine doing the treble and nobody giving a toss lol

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

We’re not bitter we’re just not stupid or ignorant to the fact of how you’ve got to this point, when Leicester won the title was anyone bitter? Sporting merit is pretty much the biggest thing for the neutrals, you have fantastic players and a top coach, I’ve even said before you’ve got arguably the best off the field setup with regards to the on field activities. 
it’s just you cheated to get there, you still do, so we don’t respect it. You just call us all bitter but it must be you that hates it, imagine doing the treble and nobody giving a toss lol

If you think nobody is giving a toss you don't watch TV or speak to many other football fans xD ..people who don't respect our club are the minority 

• Subscriber

It's not even really about Man City. It's about the relative competitiveness of the Premier League compared to the other top leagues being destroyed and the extent to which capitalism has been allowed to run absolutely rampant in English football. It's also about how the only actual financial regulations that have been implemented in football aren't budget caps or anything that shifts the balance of power away from sheer financial firepower to effective strategic planning, good coaching, scouting or any or the actual sporting elements of the sport. It's financial "fair" play, which makes it impossible for anyone to bridge the gap. The biggest and richest clubs who already have a headstart are allowed to spend more than the teams behind them to extend their advantage year on year. Sporting merit is indeed an after thought now. It's not even particularly anything against City, it's just a bit sad to see the state of the sport.

• Upvote 1

The reason we are dominant is because of Pep, when he goes other teams will have more of a chance, money helps but if not used right you end up like untied and chelsea, if it was down to money it should be them two fighting for the league every season

Net spend since July 2016 when Pep Guardiola joined Manchester City 3rd and far less than the top 2. over the last 5 years we are 10th in the league too and funded by prize money now which will be 300+million this season alone plus player sales of Laporte, Cancelo & Bernardo would add another 200million to that and we have around 400million in the bank from previous seasons prize money .. we don't need to cheat, we would be crazy to do so

1. Manchester United - €901.65m

2 . Chelsea - €805.86m

3 . Manchester City - €666.69m

4 . Arsenal - €643.11m

29 minutes ago, Spike said:

Man City pays Pep with the blood oil of the people of an entire nation.

All your clothes and shoes are made by a 5 year old in a China sweat shop. there is a lot wrong with the world but are you going to stop wearing clothes? 9_9

Edited by Happy Blue

4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

If you think nobody is giving a toss you don't watch TV or speak to many other football fans xD ..people who don't respect our club are the minority 

Yeah mate of course they do, only person I know that follows City and defends them is involved with them in a professional capacity, most don’t care or think you’re cheats.

I know Liverpool, United fans you’ll never be at that level even if you win everything for the next ten years, that must drive you insane. Then when it’s scrubbed I’ll laugh my bollocks off. 

the fact you’ll reply to every post on here says a lot, I’m howling, champions and you’re policing negative comments on a forum you don’t care about the opinions of as “we’re all bitter”. 

5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

All your clothes and shoes are made by a 5 year old in a China sweat shop. there is a lot wrong with the world but are you going to stop wearing clothes? 9_9

That’s a false equivalency, I have no choice but to engage with a practice to meet my material needs, otherwise I couldn’t survive. I didn’t set the conditions for people’s labour abuse, I do not like it but to place the blame on me erroneous as it deflects blame from abusive corporations. Pep chooses to work for a monarchy squarely to blame for these sorts of labour abuses. You have a real bootlicker’s response.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

The reason we are dominant is because of Pep, when he goes other teams will have more of a chance, money helps but if not used right you end up like untied and chelsea, if it was down to money it should be them two fighting for the league every season

Net spend since July 2016 when Pep Guardiola joined Manchester City 3rd and far less than the top 2. over the last 5 years we are 10th in the league too and funded by prize money now which will be 300+million this season alone plus player sales of Laporte, Cancelo & Bernardo would add another 200million to that and we have around 400million in the bank from previous seasons prize money .. we don't need to cheat, we would be crazy to do so

1. Manchester United - €901.65m

2 . Chelsea - €805.86m

3 . Manchester City - €666.69m

4 . Arsenal - €643.11m

2016 that’s two years after UEFA first found you guilty of breaching FFP and two years before you got done again in 2018 lmao. Of which you’re guilty, you’re only allowed to compete due to statue of limitations, next week you could lift it and the first thing that will be said is “should they even be there” the Lance Armstrong of the footballing world.

You constantly post this net spend figure, the whole reason you’re in this mess is because your club lies about the figures. Managers and players paid via third parties that are part of the group, shitty little start ups that have no business but are set up suddenly pump in millions in sponsorship. It’s a waste of time grabbing these figures as you’re arguing apples are oranges we all know they’re BS. 

The real question is how long can you get away with it? I think 2-3 years before you get your comeuppance and the more you win the greater the determination to get you will become. Enjoy the high, I’ll enjoy the low 

38 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

2016 that’s two years after UEFA first found you guilty of breaching FFP and two years before you got done again in 2018 lmao. Of which you’re guilty, you’re only allowed to compete due to statue of limitations, next week you could lift it and the first thing that will be said is “should they even be there” the Lance Armstrong of the footballing world.

You constantly post this net spend figure, the whole reason you’re in this mess is because your club lies about the figures. Managers and players paid via third parties that are part of the group, shitty little start ups that have no business but are set up suddenly pump in millions in sponsorship. It’s a waste of time grabbing these figures as you’re arguing apples are oranges we all know they’re BS. 

The real question is how long can you get away with it? I think 2-3 years before you get your comeuppance and the more you win the greater the determination to get you will become. Enjoy the high, I’ll enjoy the low 

No they didn't find us guilty of breaching FFP we was cleared in the appeal, here you go again, we got fined for not letting them snoop outside a court of law like we will this time, all's we want is a fair crack of the whip and we didn't get off on a technicality too, the thing that wasn't allowed to be presented we was innocent of anyway and we want the chance to clear that up this time  ..if you enjoy someone's low's it say's a lot about you as a person 

Apparently (according to the financial books), City generate more money than Liverpool, Manchester Utd, Real Madrid and Barcelona!

Come on! Pull the other one hahahahaha

They can't even fill their stadium ffs lol

Edited by LFCMadLad

15 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Apparently (according to the financial books), City generate more money than Liverpool, Manchester Utd, Real Madrid and Barcelona!

Come on! Pull the other one hahahahaha

They can't even fill their stadium ffs lol

Well unlike Liverpool and united City get large amounts of prize money xD

24 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

No they didn't find us guilty of breaching FFP we was cleared in the appeal, here you go again, we got fined for not letting them snoop outside a court of law like we will this time, all's we want is a fair crack of the whip and we didn't get off on a technicality too, the thing that wasn't allowed to be presented we was innocent of anyway and we want the chance to clear that up this time  ..if you enjoy someone's low's it say's a lot about you as a person 

You accepted the fine and released a statement that said you disagreed with the ruling but you complied and paid the fine. It’s a bit like saying “yeah the speed limit was 70mph and we were photographed doing 80mph so we’ll pay but we believe the speed limit should be 80mph” it still doesn’t change the fact you’ve broken the laws of the game.

You seem to think that this is an acceptable defence or makes you guys innocent. I don’t think there’s a more delusional fan base in the country if you think you’re innocent

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Glory hunters. 

Fake accounts and bots, in 2020 Twitter suspended the official account because of it. It’s the overall plan, happy Blue has brought into it too, they act as if they’re the biggest in the hope that it attracts interest, biggest everything they are now. 

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Well unlike Liverpool and united City get large amounts of prize money xD

Liverpool have won everything under Klopp.. and would have had much more had it not been for City and their financial doping!

I like you mate, one of my favourite members on here but come on mate, you're not stupid. You know the crack.

32 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Liverpool have won everything under Klopp.. and would have had much more had it not been for City and their financial doping!

I like you mate, one of my favourite members on here but come on mate, you're not stupid. You know the crack.

I think less would have been won had the asthma conspiracy not been hanging over your victories. The league title especially. It's pretty much tit for tat with City and Liverpool which is really sad to see.

23 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I think less would have been won had the asthma conspiracy not been hanging over your victories. The league title especially. It's pretty much tit for tat with City and Liverpool which is really sad to see.

Really? xD