talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

they have spoken many times about bring a formula one race back to South Africa.   

Red Bull Racing have done promotions for it.   the venue they want to use is a street race in cape town which is boring.    Kyalami has been modernised and hosted a world super bikes and V8 super car races in more recent times.

• Administrator

Ridiculous amount of information to process and recognise in literally no time at all as you they have to concentrate on everything outside of the car too, let alone their own positioning.

Crazy amount of skill required. 

• Upvote 1

On 30/03/2022 at 08:32, Stan said:

Ridiculous amount of information to process and recognise in literally no time at all as you they have to concentrate on everything outside of the car too, let alone their own positioning.

Crazy amount of skill required. 

When I play F1 2021 on PC I'll often hit the curbs if I even take a glance at my lap time. 😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Panflute said:

By which I mean walls*. Good morning, me.

Happened to me yesterday. Raced a pretty much flawless race, then I took a glance at the distance to the car behind me and almost ended up in the wall. xD

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Happened to me yesterday. Raced a pretty much flawless race, then I took a glance at the distance to the car behind me and almost ended up in the wall. xD

Are you sure Marcus Ericsson didn't hit you? :ph34r:

• Haha 1

On 08/01/2022 at 16:24, Tommy said:

Thinking of an F1 movie. A Lewis Hamilton biopic could be interesting, no? A black kid from modest backgrounds, being confronted with racism and bullying while growing up and becoming the most succesful F1 driver of all times against all odds. 

Should I write the script? 

Lewis read my script. :ph34r: