talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members Pictures

football forum

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

I'm trying to upload a photo won't let me. Any ideas people 

Look underneath and you will see choose files, click that and it will take you into your computer album

download.png

Pick a photo you have saved like...

download (1).png

Click the photo then it will insert into your post.

The other way is just a normal cut & paste job if you don't have a photo in your album and whenever you ask something you should really tag someone that way you will get their attention, I only noticed this post by chance so I will tag you @Sean the ginger 1  :ay:

Edited by CaaC (John)

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Look underneath and you will see choose files, click that and it will take you into your computer album

download.png

Pick a photo you have saved like...

download (1).png

Click the photo then it will insert it into your post.

The other way is just a normal cut & paste job if you don't have a photo in your album and whenever you ask something you should really tag someone that way you will get their attention, I only noticed this post by chance so I will tag you @Sean the ginger 1  :ay:

Cheers at the time of posting whenever I clicked it wasn't doing a thing then tried again and it worked like magic 🧝‍♀️ cheers @CaaC (John) 🍺🍺🍺

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

Cheers at the time of posting whenever I clicked it wasn't doing a thing then tried again and it worked like magic 🧝‍♀️ cheers @CaaC (John) 🍺🍺🍺

Just another tip that might be helpful, if you have an issue that you need sorted then post your querie in here Forum News & Feedbacks

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Strange, I've just resent it - let me know if it still says no messages and I'll contact the CP.

Must be some issues going on, I have just let @Rab know that the size & colour tabs are missing.

4 minutes ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

2QJV6hi.jpg

That's all it's saying mate 

You looking in the right place buddy, top right hand corner you should see something like this

download (2).png

Edited by CaaC (John)
  • Upvote 1

On 07/04/2022 at 05:08, Harry said:

Me with the littlest one, Gianna (Gigi) born on Tuesday. Third of my three children.

20220405_142752.jpg

Congrats Harry to you and your missus. Two things spring to mind.

Firstly, fair play on deciding two kids are not challenging enough so you needed to raise the bar. Clearly making this parenting malarky look a piece of piss.

Secondly, has your missus ever thought about doing an Ironman comp or entering a Royal Rumble? Because after 3 Caesarean's, I'd back her to take on the world,maybe even Tyson Fury.

Top effort.

Edited by Lucas
  • Upvote 2

• Subscriber
On 09/04/2022 at 10:10, Harry said:

Had all 3 kids via caesarian, and all 3 times I end up waiting in recovery with the baby, waiting for my wife to get closed up. 

Funny enough the wife had a mild cesarian when delivering our son Darren and when the doc was stitching her up he only noticed I was still sitting there holding the wife's hand, all I saw was his head popping up with his mask on and said to me "erm...I did not know you were still here sir...could you please wait outside until I have finished..." xD

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Funny enough the wife had a mild cesarian when delivering our son Darren and when the doc was stitching her up he only noticed I was still sitting there holding the wife's hand, all I saw was his head popping up with his mask on and said to me "erm...I did not know you were still here sir...could you please wait outside until I have finished..." xD

Mate, stop over-sharing about your wife xD 

13 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

what’s a mild cesarian? 

I’ll have a hot cesarían thanks. 

Edited by Toinho
  • Haha 2

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

PPJOFJ1.jpg

That's my dome fire away do your worst. Remember lock down. 

Remember barbers 💈 being closed. 

Remember people having big silly beards and hairstyles that got out of hand. 

Yeh me too so I thought sack that. Got razor and shaving foam and went to work. This was the result. 

Went from taking half hour to 10 minutes complete 🪒

I'm not the sort to take offence to comments. I like the banter no matter how ruthless it is. I tell you what when your heads that bald the rain just rolls off it 

Wow, you have outdone @DeadLinesman xD

4 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

He's our baldie man but not all over as far s I can remember. xD

You have an @Eco dome.

If he needs any tips he knows where to come. I'm sponsored by Wilkinson sword extreme 3 💈👍👊🏻👊🏻🪒🪒🪒🪒👀 always had my hair short but I've just stuck up it. Not been back to barbers since. Save a bit of money too