talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2023/24 Gameweek 7 - 30th Sept-3rd Oct, 2023

football forum

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Hammersmith and Fulham borough voted Labour last year :ph34r: 

Chelsea is full on Tory though so fuck them.

Fuck all London clubs that aren't Crystal Palace tbh. (Even though Palace also got away with a shocking referee error over the weekend - again, it's not their fault just like it's not Spurs fault. It's the officials.)

11 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Fuck all London clubs that aren't Crystal Palace tbh. (Even though Palace also got away with a shocking referee error over the weekend - again, it's not their fault just like it's not Spurs fault. It's the officials.)

Dennis Haysbert Shut Up GIF

Hope we don't get any controversial decisions not go our way tonight or the club will have to write a stern public statement... 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Dennis Haysbert Shut Up GIF

Hope we don't get any controversial decisions not go our way tonight or the club will have to write a stern public statement... 

I hope if you do get something go against you that's totally bullshit that requires them making a non-apology style apology like we got, your lawyers draft a similar message where the first line is just trolling PGMOL.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I hope if you do get something go against you that's totally bullshit that requires them making a non-apology style apology like we got, your lawyers draft a similar message where the first line is just trolling PGMOL.

For something like yours to go against us we have to actually score a goal so I don't foresee any problems for us tonight, would be nice if it happened to Fulham though... 

3 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Chelsea may not need to spend another £500m in January if they keep this up. :ph34r:

I think the plan is that in 4 or 5 years time a lot of these players at other clubs will be getting on a bit and ours will be in their prime... Then watch us go... 

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Alright Tranmere calm down :cardY:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Wait for one goal for ages then get 2 in a minute xD

When the goals come like ketchup does when you've been trying for ages to get a bit out and then you get more than you fucking expected after smacking the bottom of the bottle.

20 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Dunno why we’re appealing Jones’ red though. I think it’s a soft red, but those have been given even if not every ref would give it.

Jota’s first yellow is worse for me, but it’s not really appealable. But I can’t see Jones’ getting overturned.

If I were Klopp I’d be tempted to just play them regardless and give a statement acknowledging there was human error in picking the players to start.

I don't think ordinarily it would have any chance of being over turned. The level of fuck up with the Diaz goal though, can see why Liverpool are trying their luck

2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

I don't think ordinarily it would have any chance of being over turned. The level of fuck up with the Diaz goal though, can see why Liverpool are trying their luck

Apparently in the VAR rules there’s something about showing stills not allowed. Dunno if that’s true though I couldn’t be bothered to look it up. I’m not really interested in anything other than those officials getting sacked, which I’m sure they won’t because why should referees have ethics

• The topic was unpinned