Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Quarter-Final

Arsenal vs Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund

Real Madrid vs Man City

PSG vs Barcelona 

Lets be honest, they are all great matches at this quarter final stage. There are 8 extremely strong sides left and I think that every match will be tough. I'd like to see Arsenal or Dortmund reach the final, but in reality, it will probably be one of the other more experienced sides who end up winning it. Real Madrid, Man City and Bayern are still the 3 favourites for me. But Atletico Madrid are meant for these kinds of competitions, so they could potentially surprise us.

5 hours ago, Danny said:

I hope to god Atletico shithouse their way to the final.

Atlético need a Champions League to be honest. They should have already won atleast one now throughout their history.

4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Nice B| looking forward to playing them again. think it will be closer this time with our slight decline this season

I hope you smash the cunts about 6-0.

Barcelona are out. Just Mbappe alone. They aren't a great side, but Mbappe is too much. The most dangerous player in the world. 

If everyone was fit, like Pedri, Gavi, Balde and de Jong, this team could give anyone a go over 2 games but injuries are a big issue.

If they can get past PSG though, that semi final draw would be doable. Atlético are a nightmare but Barcelona would have more chance beating them currently than someone like City or even Bayern, who are Barcelona's biggest nightmare in this competition. 

Edited by Carnivore Chris

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Atlético need a Champions League to be honest. They should have already won atleast one now throughout their history.

Yep, would love them to shithouse it. 

53 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Liverpool favourites for the Premier League after that draw, especially if the two end up playing eachother in the semi's.

I hope they do, just because it would be the perfect end for Klopp.

The Europa league is probably going to Anfield as well.

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yep, would love them to shithouse it. 

They've got the players and they have nothing else to fight for this season, the league is too far away for them and they were recently knocked out of the Copa del rey by Athletic.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Liverpool favourites for the Premier League after that draw, especially if the two end up playing eachother in the semi's.

Think they favourites anyway having an easier run in. we have to go to Spurs away yet :4_joy:

25 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I hope you smash the cunts about 6-0.

Barcelona are out. Just Mbappe alone. They aren't a great side, but Mbappe is too much. The most dangerous player in the world. 

If everyone was fit, like Pedri, Gavi, Balde and de Jong, this team could give anyone a go over 2 games but injuries are a big issue.

If they can get past PSG though, that semi final draw would be doable. Atlético are a nightmare but Barcelona would have more chance beating them currently than someone like City or even Bayern, who are Barcelona's biggest nightmare in this competition. 

A Barca Vs City final is what i'm hoping for, PSG are not used to playing good teams that's why we normally always beat them, it's kind of a shock to them when they play someone good :4_joy: