Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Middlesbrough Appoint Tony Pulis


football forum
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sign up to remove this ad.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Won 2-1 at Sheffield Wednesday then sacked for Christmas afterwards. Seems a bit off, got to be more to it than meets the eye, otherwise morally the timing is questionable.

Rumours he is going back to Swansea and they knew it before the game. Boro fans reported that after the game Monk and his staff came over to the fans, his staff doing so is unusual.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Won 2-1 at Sheffield Wednesday then sacked for Christmas afterwards. Seems a bit off, got to be more to it than meets the eye, otherwise morally the timing is questionable.

Rumours he is going back to Swansea and they knew it before the game. Boro fans reported that after the game Monk and his staff came over to the fans, his staff doing so is unusual.

 

Being sacked for unusual behaviour? Mourinho has made a career out of unusual behaviour 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Being sacked for breaching his contract in talks with Swansea is the rumour, that way Boro get rid of him and they don't have to pay him off

Ah the beauty of gross misconduct. He’ll be awful back at Swansea. No doubt 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Batard said:

Ah the beauty of gross misconduct. He’ll be awful back at Swansea. No doubt 

Jacks are in serious shit. Huw 'The Messiah' Jenkins has pretty much sold them down the shitter and are selling off their best players (namely Sigurdsson, Ayew, Williams and Llorente) while replacing them with either poor quality (Bony the Pony) or a quality player that clearly doesn't want to be there in Renato Sanches.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Jacks are in serious shit. Huw 'The Messiah' Jenkins has pretty much sold them down the shitter and are selling off their best players (namely Sigurdsson, Ayew, Williams and Llorente) while replacing them with either poor quality (Bony the Pony) or a quality player that clearly doesn't want to be there in Renato Sanches.

They went from a model ran club to a soulless husk in no time at all. Sold their identity for cash, back to the lower leagues for Swansea 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Middlesbrough Appoint Tony Pulis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


Sign up to remove this ad.


×
×
  • Create New...