talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

• Subscriber
On 25/01/2020 at 03:06, Bluewolf said:

You are dead to me..... 

Anyone else catch the first episode of Avenue 5?? 

Light hearted sci-fi about a giant P&O style space cruiser that was on a 3 month cruise and has an 'incident' and gets knocked 3 years off it's course... As a result of that other vital things spring to light.. only 30 minutes long.. 

Saw an interview with Hugh about it as well. Didn't think it would be terribly interesting. Have you seen it?

Just now, Mel81x said:

Saw an interview with Hugh about it as well. Didn't think it would be terribly interesting. Have you seen it?

Yea, it's fairly light hearted, some bits made me laugh.. won't be for everyone though depending on your sense of humour. I will stick with it for a bit and see how it goes but it's only on for 30 minutes so I will just stick it on while I have a bite to eat after work.. 

• Subscriber
44 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Anyone seen the series 'The Project Bluebook'

Got an X files feel to it with some mysterious MIB thrown in for good measure.. @nudge

Yes... Posted about it a long time ago in the sci-fi thread but got no response :57_cry:

Only watched episode 1, thought it was decent but never got to watch more of it for some reason. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nudge said:

Yes... Posted about it a long time ago in the sci-fi thread but got no response :57_cry:

Only watched episode 1, thought it was decent but never got to watch more of it for some reason. 

Should have known better.... my apologies for missing it the first time round

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Should have known better.... my apologies for missing it the first time round

Haha no worries. I was just messing with you. In fact you actually liked my original post back then xD 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Looking forward to this coming up on 7th Feb on Netflix

This looks great. Based on the comic series right?

Also I don't know if I already posted this or not but I watched Season 1 of The Passage recently. Thought you might enjoy it too. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nudge said:

This looks great. Based on the comic series right?

Indeed… :D looks very interesting... 

I would comment on the trailer you posted but I know in about 8 months time you will be making me feel bad for something I didn't do wrong... :ph34r: not falling for that twice B|

• Haha 1

I could certainly use a new show. Have finished Peaky Blinders (Really Good), Bodygaurd (Really Good), and Bosch (Good)

Thinking of watching maybe Dexter, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, or anything else if someone has any recommendations.