talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

It’s still going to take me some getting into, but it was a good start. Haven’t read the books so don’t know what to expect.

I haven't read the books either but I have a soft spot for fantasy adventure so I expect it to be good... Liked the pilot episode at least.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

It’s still going to take me some getting into, but it was a good start. Haven’t read the books so don’t know what to expect.

That's the good thing about it though from my point of view, nothing to compare it too that could possibly ruin it for me... 

• Subscriber

Started last night on Channel 5, four episodes about A single mom gets caught up in a cold call scam that turns her world upside down, starts off with the guy Daniel Ryan as Des showing how the rip-offs can happen and how not bad watching and worth a shot.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9134228/

Edited by CaaC (John)

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was pinned
  • Subscriber

Space Jungle, NETFLIX.

AAAABfJSgIHb0xtV02v86SvcCGfjG5Y_bXwt59c1

A broken spaceship strands four very tiny aliens on Earth, where they discover an adventure (and strange dangers!) that they never expected. (starring Kim Min-hee, Park Yoon-hee and Sun Sung-wook on American Netflix:): 

Well, what can I say, it's a kiddie's show but we are still all kiddies at heart, wee Kaiden stuck it on and me and the son started to watch it and enjoyed it, had a few laughs in between.

Edited by CaaC (John)
Spelling corrections - ) removed

• 2 weeks later...