Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Tell Me Something Good

This is a place to let everyone know what's going great in your life. With all the terrible shit we all hear going on around the world, we need to get some positive vibes going in this place and this is where to post those!

I'll start this off -

1.  As some of you already know, my wife is pregnant. It's still really early, but we are so excited.
  2. Atlanta United got their first ever win.
  3. A new job looks to be on the horizon.
  • Upvote 2

1. I'm in the early stages of buying a house with the girlfriend
  2. I'll be in Orlando in 12 weeks.
  3. talkfootball365

4 minutes ago, Rab said:
  1. I'm in the early stages of buying a house with the girlfriend
  2. I'll be in Orlando in 12 weeks.
  3. talkfootball365

Congrats!

Yes, I'd also like to add TF365. I was on TFF for some 5 years, and with TF now here, I get the same excitement and enjoyment I once had with TFF.

Too bad you won't be in Orlando on July 21st. Wife and I will be there for the ATL vs Orlando match.

• Upvote 1

Genuinely quite happy with how this site has taken off xDxD 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

We are a day closer to StanLCFC's funeral.

excited for a house fire :x 

had good customer service from First Utility the other day and got given £40 as a good will gesture after they fucked me about with my smart meter appointment.

Image result for satisfied gif

Well, last night my win streak continued in tennis, this time after losing the first set. Match lasted 3.5 hours, and I ended up winning 6-3, 6-4, 7-6.

My eldest daughter recently fnished her final exam at university. She's the first in our family to attend university, so was/am super proud and happy.

I'm moving back to the Isle of Man to start a new job in a school back there in September, can't wait to get a fresh start because things have been very challenging in my current job this year.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Good to hear you're going back home mate, I'm sure you will settle into something over there. 

How does it affect you getting to Goodison? I know that you obviously won't be able to attend as much but does it stop you from catching 2-3 games a season?

Will probably get to the same handful of games, getting the boat over is relatively cheap for a day trip even if it's an early start. Don't get down there much at the moment anyway unfortunately.

Going on family holiday to the Tennesee mountains in a couple of weeks.

Life in general seems good right now :) 

Decent job, relationship, plan for next few years - ready for life to change considerably in those years (marriage, kids, move house together etc).

Maybe not telling, but showing...! 

Just now, Pyfish said:

After nearly 3 years of planning and numerous things getting in the way, I've finally managed to start my football related podcast and it's just been approved by Apple so it's showing on their podcast app now! VERY exciting for me.

What's the name of it mate?

Congrats!

• Upvote 1

Looking at the first few posts and how @Stan and @Rab were happy about how well this place had taken off...and how I wasn't a father yet.

:o

bought a car

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

bought a car

That makes me feel neither good nor bad. I simply don't care. :ph34r:

On 13/03/2017 at 15:45, Eco said:

This is a place to let everyone know what's going great in your life. With all the terrible shit we all hear going on around the world, we need to get some positive vibes going in this place and this is where to post those!

Written in 2017. Little did we know... :4_joy:

• Haha 1

Just now, Tommy said:

That makes me feel neither good nor bad. I simply don't care. :ph34r:

Fine then, I'll say it in German. Ich kaufte FullyAutomaticFourWheeledHybridElectricPropulsionEngineSuspendedOnTwoAxlesMachineManufacturedByIndustriousHonouraryAryansFromTheLandOfNippon

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

Fine then, I'll say it in German. Ich kaufte FullyAutomaticFourWheeledHybridElectricPropulsionEngineSuspendedOnTwoAxlesMachineManufacturedByIndustriousHonouraryAryansFromTheLandOfNippon

Now we're talking! 

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

Written in 2017. Little did we know... :4_joy:

2017 was easy compared to 2020.

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Now we're talking! 

Beautiful langauge, food, countryside, cars,people shame about the football quality 

55 minutes ago, Eco said:

What's the name of it mate?

Congrats!

The 92 Podcast - it's a few scrolls down when searching for it but once there's a proper episode, hopefully it'll become more indexable. There's only a 60 second teaser episode on there at the moment.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pyfish said:

The 92 Podcast - it's a few scrolls down when searching for it but once there's a proper episode, hopefully it'll become more indexable. There's only a 60 second teaser episode on there at the moment.

Well done. If you can get it on Google Podcast, let me know (I don't touch Apple)

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

After nearly 3 years of planning and numerous things getting in the way, I've finally managed to start my football related podcast and it's just been approved by Apple so it's showing on their podcast app now! VERY exciting for me.

Nice, what about? I remember when Apple first approved my podcast, was exciting times!

38 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Will it be on Spotify as well? 

49 minutes ago, Eco said:

Well done. If you can get it on Google Podcast, let me know (I don't touch Apple)

Just waiting on them to accept it. Not sure how long they take!

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Will it be on Spotify as well? 

I’ve just submitted it to them and apparently it only takes an hour so should be there soon if they approve it. 

46 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Nice, what about? I remember when Apple first approved my podcast, was exciting times!

One episode on each of the teams in the 92 (Premier League and EFL). Getting fans on for each episode to just chat about their team and then going some quizzes and games with them to test their knowledge.

• Upvote 1