talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Open Note to Sweden

You finished ahead of the Dutch to eliminate them in Group Stage Qualifying.

You then eliminated Italy during the next round

Today you eliminated Germany. 

The Swiss don't have a chance. :ph34r:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/06/2018 at 20:54, Eco said:

You finished ahead of the Dutch to eliminate them in Group Stage Qualifying.

You then eliminated Italy during the next round

Today you eliminated Germany. 

The Swiss don't have a chance. :ph34r:

That's what makes me laugh that the media make out we will get to the  semis easily. Sweden have done  all that and we haven't beaten a team in a knockout since 2006.

On 6/30/2018 at 16:44, Harvsky said:

They got beat off Germany, somehow survived 0-0 against Italy when being battered all game and didn't beat the Dutch in either of their qualifiers against them.

OblongGoodDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_rest

Just now, Cannabis said:

So that's why you're always pestering me on Facebook asking how to get a British Visa? Get a grip.

My grandparents are English you twat as if I need ‘We aren’t Ebgkosh we are Scouse’ help! Besides it is a useless rag that I wouldn’t wipe my arse with now that brexit has happened. 

Just now, Panflute said:

God I hate Switzerland. Sweden blows but I hope at least they'll use their blowing powers to blow past the most boring people in Europe.

Sweden yes.

Instructions unclear, Sweden's national team to give blowjobs to the Swiss players instead.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Instructions unclear, Sweden's national team to give blowjobs to the Swiss players instead.

You don't become the most progressive country in Europe without getting your knees dirty. :ph34r: 

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

No need for the verbal abuse Spike, wash your mouth out with soap! That's the last time I offer you a spare room in my house, find your own accommodation. 

Your wife's authority supercedes yours :farmer:

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

If by Sweden's nation team you mean their netball team from the Olympics or in fact any Swedish ladies, and if by the Swiss players you mean members of TF365 then I approve of this.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

If by Sweden's nation team you mean their netball team from the Olympics or in fact any Swedish ladies, and if by the Swiss players you mean members of TF365 then I approve of this.

That sounds so much better than what I wrote, that... yes... @RandoEFC interpreted me correctly, his idea is what I actually said.

Archived