• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Keanu Reeves Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

This man is a legend. Despite what some of us think of him as an actor there is no doubt hes a great person. I've heard the stories about him donating nearly all his money from the matrix, buying all the special effects crew harley's because they where under paid, some are probably not true but the stories never end. We need to a place to appreciate this great man. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely fantastic human being, very very likable. 

But, he's a very limited actor. The John Wick films suit him perfectly though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rick said:

But, he's a very limited actor. The John Wick films suit him perfectly though. 

There were other roles too.

Bill and Ted. Point break. Speed. The matrix. All suited him really well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Absolute legend.

 

Douche for what?, i'd say he's extremely gentle. I'd never give my seat to a random woman or anyone else for that matter unless they have small kids, are very old people or handicapped.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Douche for what?, i'd say he's extremely gentle. I'd never give my seat to a random woman or anyone else for that matter unless they have small kids, are very old people or handicapped.

American SJW's came up with that title, I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2018 at 12:22, Rick said:

Absolutely fantastic human being, very very likable. 

But, he's a very limited actor. The John Wick films suit him perfectly though. 

all of his roles suit him perfectly. Is John Wick the only movie you have watched with Keanu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement