talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Spring Invitational 2017; Cannabis Wins!

football forum

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Toony said:

My internet won't let me play miniclip.

What will we do then?

Very odd. I'll try to download the app in the coming days at worst.

football forum
1 minute ago, Romesh said:

@Cannabis, still waiting for Storts to reply...

No worries mate, Gameweek 2 has a week extension so that all the games get played.

Storts and WhoNose are yet to meet in Gameweek 1 still...

football forum
1 minute ago, True Blue said:

One suggestion, maybe extend the deadline to play the games as we are all busy bastards

A week to play a 15 minute game of pool is enough I think but I have thought about this an extended Week 2's fixtures.

From now on even though I'll announce fixtures two weeks at a time the second round of fixtures will have a deadline seven days later than the first if you get me.

I think DLM confirmed he can play you today?

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

A week to play a 15 minute game of pool is enough I think but I have thought about this an extended Week 2's fixtures.

From now on even though I'll announce fixtures two weeks at a time the second round of fixtures will have a deadline seven days later than the first if you get me.

I think DLM confirmed he can play you today?

Yeah that would be great, and i can play today for sure. Agreed 7 days is more than enough, i recall that when Man In Black was in charge it was best of 6, seem's more fair. As you can win three games by luck like Rab :banana:

football forum
4 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Yeah that would be great, and i can play today for sure. Agreed 7 days is more than enough, i recall that when Man In Black was in charge it was best of 6, seem's more fair. As you can win three games by luck like Rab :banana:

Don't worry about Rab, his game has been recorded as "void" for reasons stated above :ph34r:.

I'm still not sure why my laptop won't function properly on miniclip. Tried again this morning and it's still the same.

I'm not sure it's my Internet either, it works fine on anything else. 

I may have to withdraw from this.

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived