talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

14 hours ago, Tommy said:

But man, in that film they just showed a documentary from 1957 about single German mothers who had a child from a black man. And the reporter honestly asked the mother, if she wants to send the child to the circus when it's older, or why she simply doesn't give it up to adoption. :52_fearful: Different times. 

I also watched it and this is simply shocking. Different times is a nice way to put it.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, McAzeem said:

Why does German NT wears green as it's secondary colour ? 

Nowadays - for the most part for traditional reasons. Allegedly, it was introduced as a tribute to the football association that did the most for reintegrating DFB into international football after both world wars i.e. Republic of Ireland. That's probably a myth, though. 

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, McAzeem said:

I was actually confused for a time how English, Dutch, Sweden are all Germanic 

Don’t sweat the complexities of european ethnic evolution, most people think you’re an Arab

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

UEFA terminated their investigations against Neuer, which they started because he uses a captain's armband in rainbow colours. Nice to see they adress the really important  issues of European football.

Absolute joke they even started investigations in to it. Pathetic. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

UEFA terminated their investigations against Neuer, which they started because he uses a captain's armband in rainbow colours. Nice to see they adress the really important  issues of European football.

Have you read the comments about it from AfD politician Uwe Junge? He called it a "Schwuchtelbinde". Absolutely dreadful. 

G4SOOHL6TBF65HAOEUO3SOBJI4.jfif

• Wow 1

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Have you read the comments about it from AfD politician Uwe Junge? He called it a "Schwuchtelbinde". Absolutely dreadful. 

G4SOOHL6TBF65HAOEUO3SOBJI4.jfif

Would be intrigued to learn, how chairwoman Alice Weidel, who's lesbian reacted to this comment of one of her party friends.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose

5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Would be intrigued to learn, how chairwoman Alice Weidel, who's lesbian reacted to this comment of one of her party friends.

She's tweeting that he's out. How a Lesbian who has a wife from Sri-Lanka can be the leader of the AfD is still a mystery to me. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber

A bit random - got first 49 issues of Perry Rhodan today (1. Zyklus: Die Dritte Macht). 

Perry-Rhodan-Blaub%C3%A4nde-123456-1-Zyk

Can't believe the series are still ongoing and the most recent issue (Band 3123) has been published just yesterday :7_sweat_smile: That's crazy, it's been going for over 60 years now! 

I must admit I have always had a soft spot for pulp magazines and dime novels :D Does anyone else still read any Romanhefte? Or which ones did you use to read, if any? I used to love G. F. Unger's western stories and John Sinclair...

1 hour ago, nudge said:

A bit random - got first 49 issues of Perry Rhodan today (1. Zyklus: Die Dritte Macht). 

Perry-Rhodan-Blaub%C3%A4nde-123456-1-Zyk

Can't believe the series are still ongoing and the most recent issue (Band 3123) has been published just yesterday :7_sweat_smile: That's crazy, it's been going for over 60 years now! 

I must admit I have always had a soft spot for pulp magazines and dime novels :D Does anyone else still read any Romanhefte? Or which ones did you use to read, if any? I used to love G. F. Unger's western stories and John Sinclair...

Loved john Sinclair and Lassiter western stories in my early teens, stopped reading them  at about 14 or 15 years, though.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Loved john Sinclair and Lassiter western stories in my early teens, stopped reading them  at about 14 or 15 years, though.

I have 400+ issues of Lassiter :D And a bunch of Mister Dynamit.