The better place to talk football.

Saturday 15th September - 1500 Kick Offs

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Bournemouth away.

We're pathetic here every year. In the title year we fluked a point late on, the year after we were typically hopeless in an away game, last year we were a disgrace yet amazingly Bournemouth let us off the hook.

I can't really tell you how good we are. We are good in patches but there are still a lot of things that need to be worked on - the most worrying for me is how badly we start nearly every game and it doesn't seem to ever be addressed.

I hope Soyuncu plays. We cannot persist with Morgan. Thanks for everything but he's done at this level and has been for a while.

Vardy in for Gray up front is a huge boost. We pressed Liverpool well in the second half - lets take the initiative and play like that from the off this time, with a striker properly built to play that way.

Just play well please. I can tolerate drawing this as they're not a bad side, but just don't make them look like Barcelona for once. We've still never beaten these in a Premier League fixture. It's usually always a draw, though we've not half nicked a couple of those.

• Administrator

Our record at Bournemouth is horrible. No win there (or against Bournemouth at all) since 2014. No doubt Bournemouth will score first and we'll have to work harder to get back in the game. Having said that, it does show a certain positive character and attitude to going behind and that heads don't drop. 

I'd take a win here in any circumstance ie if we play totally shite and grab 3 points. 

Guendouzi/Xhaka midfield has been disastrous so far this season. Not against Torreira not starting as he got a knock on International duty, but would rather we would've just played Xhaka and Ramsey together.

Going to be another tight one, Newcastle well in with a chance here.

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Dan said:

Bournemouth away.

We're pathetic here every year. In the title year we fluked a point late on, the year after we were typically hopeless in an away game, last year we were a disgrace yet amazingly Bournemouth let us off the hook.

I can't really tell you how good we are. We are good in patches but there are still a lot of things that need to be worked on - the most worrying for me is how badly we start nearly every game and it doesn't seem to ever be addressed.

I hope Soyuncu plays. We cannot persist with Morgan. Thanks for everything but he's done at this level and has been for a while.

Vardy in for Gray up front is a huge boost. We pressed Liverpool well in the second half - lets take the initiative and play like that from the off this time, with a striker properly built to play that way.

Just play well please. I can tolerate drawing this as they're not a bad side, but just don't make them look like Barcelona for once. We've still never beaten these in a Premier League fixture. It's usually always a draw, though we've not half nicked a couple of those.

7 hours ago, Stan said:

Our record at Bournemouth is horrible. No win there (or against Bournemouth at all) since 2014. No doubt Bournemouth will score first and we'll have to work harder to get back in the game. Having said that, it does show a certain positive character and attitude to going behind and that heads don't drop. 

I'd take a win here in any circumstance ie if we play totally shite and grab 3 points. 

Ouch, 2-0 before half time...

5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I have no vested interest in Leicester and no fantasy players but I'm still pretty angry to see Bournemouth winning 3-0. Can't stand them.

What's wrong with Bournemouth?

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

What's wrong with Bournemouth?

Dirty kick and rush bastards who are for some reason untouchable by the media bubble and always seem to do us over when they shouldn't at least once a season. They can fuck off. I'm not obliged to pretend to like them just because they're a small club in the Premier League.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived