The better place to talk football.

Gonzalo Higuain Completes Loan Move to Chelsea

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Joke kind of falls a bit flat now... 

I googled it and there's The Pie Man not too far from Stamford Bridge so we're not totally off. A short walk for Gonzalo...

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Reports indicating the targets in the proposal include finishing Top 3 and Winning Europa League. 

As well as scoring 15 prem goals (this season i think), if any of those objectives (add scoring 5 goals in the EL for that objective) are met it'll trigger and automatic buy clause apparently.

4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

At great risk of pissing off Blake (sorry) can we not just accept that Chelsea are just fucking useless when it comes to buying strikers and this fat old bloke is unlikely to break that cycle? 

No hope.

That's it mate, no more ashes for you from today onwards, they're clouding your mind.

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

When will he be added to the fantasy premier league. I need to move fast in the work draft to replace Morata with him

Guy at work was looking to replace Aubamayang with Higuain as he thinks he's going to cause a storm in the PL. I'm reluctant to believe!

5 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Guy at work was looking to replace Aubamayang with Higuain as he thinks he's going to cause a storm in the PL. I'm reluctant to believe!

You should learn a thing or two from your co-worker mate, that's a wise man!

3 minutes ago, Batard said:

His stats show he's been scoring a 3rd less goals each season from the previous. If that's the case he's not got many left for this season 

Since when?

3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

He's about right. 36 goals, followed by 24, followed by 16. He has 6 this season which means he's due about 4-5 more xD

That's league goals, and the 36 league goals broke the historical record for Serie A that standed for like 100 years, more than 1 goal per match, almost impossible to replicate that. He scored 32 goals in 55 matches and 4486 mins in 2016-2017 and 23 in 50 matches and 3877 minutes the following season, that's one goal every 168 minutes, more than one goal every two matches, those are excellent numbers no matter how you look at them.

3 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Ah yes, silly of me to forget about cup goals!!! Nothing like skinning a 3rd division side or scoring in a European victory against Victoria Plzen to know you've still got it

Except that none of his goals in the 2016-2017 season were against any team not in Serie A, bar the ones in the Champions against Lyon, Dinamo Zagreb, and Monaco in the semifinals. Same for 2017-2018, just replace Lyon, Zagreb and Monaco for Sporting SP, Olympiacos and 3 against Tottenham outscoring Kane in that leg. ^_^

Archived