Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

FA Cup Quarter-Final Match Chat - 16-17th March, 2019

Saturday 16th March, 2019
Watford vs Crystal Palace, 12.15pm (BT Sport)
Swansea vs Man City, 17.20 (BT Sport)
Wolves vs Man Utd, 19.45 (BBC One)

Sunday 17th March, 2019
Millwall vs Brighton, 14.00 (BBC One)

Get Mahrez off for Sterling, Aguero is going to have to come on too  ..hopefully Swansea will take a half time bung! :ph34r:

30 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Get Mahrez off for Sterling, Aguero is going to have to come on too  ..hopefully Swansea will take a half time bung! :ph34r:

Worked against Watford. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Bernardo Silva > Eden Hazard

Always the benchmark 

• Haha 1

Never a pen. Mental that City are literally being handed a treble. 

Just now, Inverted said:

Never a pen. Mental that City are literally being handed a treble. 

Quad

Nordfeldt man of the match, would of lost by 7 if not for him and scored a goal too :congrats:

3rd goal clearly offside. Have the officials in the non-VAR FA Cup games been asked to get as many things wrong as possible so people will stop moaning about VAR?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Surely Liverpool can't lose the league to this dross? 

Liverpool lost to this dross a few months ago

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

3rd goal clearly offside. Have the officials in the non-VAR FA Cup games been asked to get as many things wrong as possible so people will stop moaning about VAR?

Maybe, but the other CB might of just been level with Aguero, need to see it again

Just now, Happy Blue said:

Maybe, but the other CB might of just been level with Aguero, need to see it again

xD

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Well played Mr Marriner. Well played.

xD 

Aguero's head that scored the goal was onside, don't see what all the fuss is about :coffee:

Well, needless to say I'm gutted. I'd do anything to see Crystal Palace play in a cup final again.

However credit where it's due to Watford. I haven't been a fan of there style in the past but there's no denying they have turned themselves in to a very good team. Scott Duxbury, Andy Scott and Javi Gracia all deserve a lot of credit for what is happening down there. I think it's fair to say there efforts this season deserve to be rewarded with a day out at Wembley.

I'm not sure where we really go from here. With the team we have on paper I feel it's fair to say that a 13th/14th placed finish and a quarter final knockout is a bad season. However it's not bad enough to start demanding that people lose there jobs. Our American investors are looking to sell so I think some form of stability on the pitch is necessary.

It's a shame really. I think we will keep our best players (apart from maybe Aaron Wan-Bissaka) as I don't think other clubs will pay the fees we will demand. However, losing Batshuayi would hurt and I don't see us spending big if investors are looking to sell. This season was a good chance to turn us in to a top half club and we have lost it

Has reddit stopped streaming games trying to find one for the United/Wolves game.