talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neymar - FC Barcelona Refuse PSG's Valuation

Breaking: For anyone that knows a bit on how PSG work, here's an important piece of news. First of all, Barça officials were pictured early this morning trying to trick French journalists by driving around Paris to eventually go in through the back door at Paris Saint-Germain headquarters. But the important news that doesn't tend to happen ever is Naseer Al Khelaïfi also arriving at the offices... He never heads these sorts of things. The French sports press are expecting something big to be announced in the next 24 hours. I must also add that there's been quite a bit of activity coming from Real Madrid in this sense regarding Neymar if news from Madrid is to be believed but as far as is known, no official from the Madrid based club has travelled to Paris.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
19 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I must also add that there's been quite a bit of activity coming from Real Madrid in this sense regarding Neymar if news from Madrid is to be believed but as far as is known, no official from the Madrid based club has travelled to Paris

And we wait...in suspense...xD

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115c90bed59b236e86f8

So the activity at PSG headquarters is apparently chaotic right now and I just heard news on Spanish radio that Neymar requested to be involved personally in the negotiations between the Barcelona expedition and the heads of Paris Saint-Germain... He was apparently told that wouldn't be permitted and he was heard shouting at Leonardo Araujo down the hall that he only wanted to sign for Barcelona. It seems PSG are shuffling both offers from Barça and Real respectively.

23 minutes ago, Harry said:

Shouting? What an utter prat Neymar is.

I cant believe anyone would want him at their club. Hes an absolute liability. 

People on here keep telling me how good he is but I think his stats are extremely skewed due to the shocking League that he plays in. 

I wouldn't swap him for Adam Lallana and I'm not joking! Hes just not worth the trouble that he brings. 

Absolute knobhead. Salah, Mane and Firmino all absolute blind him in terms of professionalism, work rate and almost everything else. 

He wouldn't get near our first 11, especially because Klopp cant stand knobheads. 

There are rumours flying around that Dembélé could indeed be involved in the transfer operation but something else I’m hearing is that Nélson Semedo could be involved too and if this is the case then Barcelona really are making a sacrifice to bring back Neymar to the Camp Nou.

Barcelona don’t want to lose Semedo and the war Barça had with Atleti when Griezmann was signed was because the Madrid based club wanted the young right-back who is destined to be the best in his position in the future.

Ousmane Dembélé upto a week ago wasn’t up for sale or even in contemplation to be sold because of how much potential he has. But his latest stunt in an extensive catalogue of idiocy seems to have been the last straw.

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Barcelona don’t want to lose Semedo and the war Barça had with Atleti when Griezmann was signed was because the Madrid based club wanted the young right-back who is destined to be the best in his position in the future.

So what they're effectively doing is sacrificing a potentially good player in Semedo for a firecracker with no leash in Neymar. I sometimes wonder what has led to this desperation where they think Neymar is the issue with their current woes and not the coach they currently have. Surely someone on the board must have some kind of upper-hand allowing Valverde to continue and think that adding Neymar to their attack-lineup boosts his chances of greater success on the European stage.

If you're Ousmane you've got no ground to stand on when it comes to the transfer and you're counting your days till prison time but if you're Semedo you must be wondering what you did to get fucked over in all this mess. This kind of behaviour from a club (any club) has long term impact on players who wish to go there because lets face it with the former ejection candidate you know that if you don't work hard you're going to be shown the door but with the latter you're now wondering whether you want to take a risk even if the club offers you all that you dream of.

All that aside, I hope whatever club Neymar ends up at meets PSG along the way because that would be quite the show. 

I think the deal will happen. And soon, because PSG needs time to find a replacement before the window closes.

The qataris may not want to sell Neymar, but Leonardo is pragmatic and knows that keeping an unhappy Neymar around would not be in PSG's best interests. 

Football rarely gives second chances. Neymar should keep that in mind and this time he should show gratitude and pay back Barcelona's faith on him on the pitch giving his best.

Barça apparently offered €170m (no idea as of yet if any player was involved in the operation) and PSG have refused it. To be honest, that’s a fair price. Barcelona should stop right there because Neymar is PSG’s problem.

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Barça apparently offered €170m (no idea as of yet if any player was involved in the operation) and PSG have refused it. To be honest, that’s a fair price. Barcelona should stop right there because Neymar is PSG’s problem.

Much like Cesc, Neymar [is suffering]

Barcelona should have skipped all the formalities this season and just bought Joao Felix, he speaks Portuguese and has a decent tan, that is close enough to Neymar. Younger than Greasymann, and Neymar to boot. Or you know, forgot about bolstering their ridiculous attack and just gone for de Ligt. But what do I know?

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Haven't you heard how talented de Jong is?

PQSuHeg.png

Jesus christ, that lineup/formation would get ripped to bits by the big clubs. 

Salah, Mane and Firmino would have a field day, as would Aguero, Sterling and B. Silva. 

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Jesus christ, that lineup/formation would get ripped to bits by the big clubs. 

Salah, Mane and Firmino would have a field day, as would Aguero, Sterling and B. Silva. 

I love you man, but your odd obsession with your attack is weird mate... I don't have to reiterate how much I rate this Liverpool side because I've said it dozens of times, but please! It's as if you're scared and suffering from an inferiority complex due to not improving your side this summer. Without Neymar Barcelona's attack is on paper (emphasis on paper) superior to the Liverpool one.

Anyway... You've now been answered which is what I feel you were searching for. ;)

:x

10 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I love you man, but your odd obsession with your attack is weird mate... I don't have to reiterate how much I rate this Liverpool side because I've said it dozens of times, but please! It's as if you're scared and suffering from an inferiority complex due to not improving your side this summer. Without Neymar Barcelona's attack is on paper (emphasis on paper) superior to the Liverpool one.

Anyway... You've now been answered which is what I feel you were searching for. ;)

:x

You may have missed it but I did actually refer to City's attack as well!

Anyway, I was more referring to the formation someone above posted regarding Barcelona. It would get destroyed against the top teams. 

I also have no fear about us not improving our squad this summer. If youd have took any notice I was one of the only Liverpool fans on here that wasnt arsed. Some were furious, I didn't really give a shit. When the best on the market was Pepe at £80m I totally get why we didn't indulge, especially with Anfield being readied for expansion again. 

Oh and their attack isn't superior to ours at all, not in my opinion anyway. 

16 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

You may have missed it but I did actually refer to City's attack as well!

You done that in the most recent post and you used that as a further attempt to promote the ridiculous point of view you had. The previous post of you revering your front line had no others included.

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

You done that in the most recent post and you used that as a further attempt to promote the ridiculous point of view you had. The previous post of you revering your front line had no others included.

Ridiculous? Really?

You might not agree mate but Barcelona are hardly streets ahead of us in any position.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

The way in which you've been doing it is ridiculous mate. Not the debate if you want to start it which would be interesting.

You cant stand anyone saying anything negative about Farce-alona so theres no point really :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Wow! Apparently the deal will be huge. Dembélé going the other way, if the frenchman accepts a move to Paris. Here we go, @SirBalon

If the €170m is also being included, then PSG have actually made much more money than they bought Neymar for. Ignoring (I know it's difficult and so it should be) Dembélé's many many issues that Barcelona have fought tooth and nail to sort out with him, on talent alone (and he is extremely talented, more than Mbappé for me) he's worth the €170m. Not a difficult sum to do in one's head.

I'm just hoping Semedo isn't included in the operation.

• The title was changed to Neymar - FC Barcelona & PSG Reportedly Agree Fee
  • The topic was locked

Archived