• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ryan Kent - Signs for Rangers

football forum

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

No idea who this Phil Hay person is, but it says they're the Leeds writer for The Athletic UK - who've sucked up all the good football journalists, so I'm inclined to believe it.

Phil Hay is brilliant. He was chief writer at the Yorkshire Evening Post and covered everything Leeds.

Was ever reliant in transferring information from the club to the fans and was very rarely wrong. Usually the first point of call for most fans wanting Leeds news on Twitter.

It's no secret we have tracked Ryan Kent. Harry Wilson too although we have definitely been priced out of the latter now.

We will have money to spend with Roofe's sale but I am surprised we'd go for Kent given it's a striker we need.

But then, who am I to question Bielsa. He'd probably hatch a mad plan to play with a false 9 and make it work.

Kent is an exciting signing but I wouldn't replace Rolfe with him if that's the idea. Seen you linked with Gayle, that would be a good signing as he's reliable with goals...which Bamford is not is he? 

23 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Phil Hay is brilliant. He was chief writer at the Yorkshire Evening Post and covered everything Leeds.

Was ever reliant in transferring information from the club to the fans and was very rarely wrong. Usually the first point of call for most fans wanting Leeds news on Twitter.

It's no secret we have tracked Ryan Kent. Harry Wilson too although we have definitely been priced out of the latter now.

We will have money to spend with Roofe's sale but I am surprised we'd go for Kent given it's a striker we need.

But then, who am I to question Bielsa. He'd probably hatch a mad plan to play with a false 9 and make it work.

Pretty sure Bielsa attended one of our pre-season matches to watch Kent play, so yeah it's not exactly a secret you're in for him. I'm a bit surprised they'd be in for him instead of an actual striker, because like @IgnisExcubitor said... he's not exactly prolific. But yeah, it's Bielsa and the crazy fucker probably has a plan that nobody would suspect... and it'll work a treat.

• 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Ryan Kent - Signs for Rangers
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived