• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 31st August, 2019

football forum

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Posh boy lampard won't do any better than Sarri did. 

I agree, I didn't expect much this season but if we can't keep clean sheets against the likes of Norwich and Sheff Utd then we are going to be in big trouble, those games are probably the easiest we are likely to have so going on what we have seen so far we are looking at a mid table finish at best.. Lampard will be moved on as soon as the transfer window is back open for us you can just see it coming.. 

On the hopeful side we should be a lot more solid once Kante, Rudiger, CHO & Reuben Loftus-Cheek are back and then maybe we can see realistically what sort of performances we put in.. 

We were poor well before this routine 2nd half collapse, hence why I said we were fortunate to get our goals. Sheffield tactically had it spot on. 

Injuries to key players obviously holding us back, but to lose a 2-0 lead and be completely dominated by a promoted Championship side that entire 2nd half, shouldn't of happened under any circumstances. That 2nd half display was unforgivable, despite how many youngsters we had out there. Interested to hear what Frank says. Aside the usual drop in mentality from the players, thought his substitutions were very naive and cost us the 3 points. 

Out of all the injured players, none is needed more than James. To put so much faith on a young player, who has played zero minutes of PL football, shows how much of a liability Azpilicueta has actually become. He has now become 2016 Ivanovic. 

Frank has a lot of thinking to do during this break. Wolves and Liverpool next.=

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

We were poor well before this routine 2nd half collapse, hence why I said we were fortunate to get our goals. Sheffield tactically had it spot on. 

Injuries to key players obviously holding us back, but to lose a 2-0 lead and be completely dominated by a promoted Championship side that entire 2nd half, shouldn't of happened under any circumstances. That 2nd half display was unforgivable, despite how many youngsters we had out there. Interested to hear what Frank says. Aside the usual drop in mentality from the players, thought his substitutions were very naive and cost us the 3 points. 

Out of all the injured players, none is needed more than James. To put so much faith on a young player, who has played zero minutes of PL football, shows how much of a liability Azpilicueta has actually become. He has now become 2016 Ivanovic. 

Frank has a lot of thinking to do during this break. Wolves and Liverpool next.=

What is your prediction for your position this season mate? Has it changed since the season has began?

1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

Below average to poor first half. Better 2nd half but didn't score when on top.

Willems looking half decent now.

8000 empty seats. 

Maybe you are better of going down and not being profitable. Get rid of Ashley? 

Do feel a bit sorry for Bruce though. It's not his fault Ashley is a cunt and I'm sure he's doing the best he can.

18 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I know you can't accept any difference of opinion, ever, but it's not as clear as you wish it was. He's a cheat, got caught out and cost you a goal. Maybe next time he'll think twice

The irony of the first sentence from you is astonishing. Anyway what player that simulates a foul doesn’t appeal? 

Answer None. 

kevin friend btw has been reported by ya before under Lambert, he ignored a blatant stamp in the playoff final against Fulham it’s fairly obvious he has some sort of agenda. At HT fouls each were 11 Villa had 4 players booked Palace 0. A joke of an official simple as

3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

The irony of the first sentence from you is astonishing. Anyway what player that simulates a foul doesn’t appeal? 

Answer None. 

kevin friend btw has been reported by ya before under Lambert, he ignored a blatant stamp in the playoff final against Fulham it’s fairly obvious he has some sort of agenda. At HT fouls each were 11 Villa had 4 players booked Palace 0. A joke of an official simple as

I doubt he has an agenda. Bad referee maybe but I'm sure it's just a mistake

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

So can anyone explain why TAA wasn’t yellow carded for kicking the ball away? It’s his teams throw in and he kicks it’s further down the field.

Wrong thread mate

• The topic was unpinned

Archived