Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Tuesday 13th June - France 3-2 England

Stan    1,000
Just now, Chaaay AFC said:

Are you sure about that? :ph34r:

sorry, forgot to say that Sergio Busquets won the free-kick for them.

Kitchen Sales    1,096

Piss poor from Trippier that. Couldn't be arsed to go with the runner for France goal.

Why not just go on your holidays now.

Chaaay AFC    53
1 minute ago, Stan said:

sorry, forgot to say that Sergio Busquets won the free-kick for them.

Naa I'm sure Pogba scored a 50 yard overhead kick.

Cannabis    1,156
1 minute ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Naa I'm sure Pogba scored a 50 yard overhead kick.

Noel Edmonds is doing well managing this French team I must admit.

Chaaay AFC    53
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Noel Edmonds is doing well managing this French team I must admit.

Always felt Mr.Blobby was a great No.2. :ph34r:

Danny    149

France's quality showing now, technique all over the pitch. We're being out muscled and don't have the speed either. We just look clumsy compared to them.

Hopefully having Alli and Kane pays dividends because they don't have two better players than those.

8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Great game this. Both teams moving the ball very well. 

Ohhh he's done it agaaaaaain

Notice the little midget getting outclassed xD running around like a headless chicken 

Dan    254
25 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Kante's FA cup final performance: got outperformed by the worst arsenal midfield in recent years.

Pogba vs ajax, a far better team than Arsenal: best player offensively and defensively 

On that showing? xD

Stan    1,000

BRace for Kante. Don't know how he does it. Busquets assist. 2-1. 

RandoEFC    406

Dembele just "ended a few careers" with those dummies. 

If anyone follows Give Me Sport on facebook you'll instantly know where I'm taking that cringe worthy phrase from. 

RandoEFC    406

I can't think of many things more satisfying than watching John Stones try to defend and remembering that your club got paid £50m for his 'services'.

Stan    1,000
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

I can't think of many things more satisfying than watching John Stones try to defend and remembering that your club got paid £50m for his 'services'.

really annoyed me what he did for Giroud's disallowed goal.

stopped play and put his hand up calling for offside. Play to the fucking whistle man. 

6666    183

We'd be stupid to sell Giroud. Obvious to see why he's the man for France.

This England side would do well to finish top 10 in the Premier League.

RandoEFC    406

Anyone else notice the absolutely huge KFC bucket on the pitch in the background? More interested in seeing whether that's filled with fried chicken than what Dixon and co. have to say.

Stan    1,000

Pogba fails to win a header vs Alli, runs back with Alli, clips him and gives away a penalty by fouling Alli. Pogba done all ends up there. 

Cannabis    1,156
Just now, RandoEFC said:

A bit harsh to send a player off with a straight red in a friendly match. Will he get a suspension now?

Never really understood that argument, he's the last man so should be sent off regardless of what this match is being played as.

Dan    254

That in a nutshell is the problem with video replay. They've had it and they've still got it well wrong for me. That isn't a red.

• Upvote 1

RandoEFC    406
Just now, Cannabis said:

Never really understood that argument, he's the last man so should be sent off regardless of what this match is being played as.

Not saying it wasn't a red card but it's a match that doesn't mean anything and it's a bit gimpy if he ends up with a competitive suspension for that.

Stan    1,000
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

A bit harsh to send a player off with a straight red in a friendly match. Will he get a suspension now?

nah don't think so.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

That in a nutshell is the problem with video replay. They've had it and they've still got it well wrong for me. That isn't a red.

it is a red though, under the rules. No clear attempt at getting the ball. Nothing to do with video replays. 

They went to a replay to check there was contact I guess. There was contact. There was no attempt to play the ball. Therefore red card. 

Dan    254
Just now, Cannabis said:

Last man has never been a rule, it's clear goalscoring opportunity, which I'd strongly dispute "clear" as Lloris could've definitely beaten Alli to the ball.

Shite decision which has killed the game as far as I'm concerned. An experimental friendly and it's now 10 v 11. What an absolute joke. No-one benefits here.

Blue    181
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Its not just that though. Not only can you still get the decision wrong, but there are other decisions that won't get checked either that warrant to just as much. If you check every decision the game will stop at every minute. Just no to this VAR bollocks, its going to have flaws no matter what. How so many people are defending this is beyond me. Seriously.

Dan    254

I wouldn't be against VAR but I've said it before and said it again, it doesn't attack the root of the problems. The root of the problem is the fact so many rules are down to interpretation and not black and white. So many grey areas where two referees can sit there and actually disagree on things after seeing replays.