Sheep - Season 6 - The Office

football forum

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

What a mad round xD 

Also did I misunderstand the 4th question? 'What is the most commonly discussed topic "outside" work with co-workers about work?' - thought it asks for a work-related topic that you commonly discuss with your co-workers when you're not at work?

Thats completely up to your interpretation. Some of you'll did have work topics in there.

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

I am also interested in why people chose certain things out of the Parachutes/Smoke Detectors/Air Bag question??? 

Here is @Stan's reasoning from his answer and I quote "we're all full of hot air anyway so we know how they'd be set off easily xD "

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Here is @Stan's reasoning from his answer and I quote "we're all full of hot air anyway so we know how they'd be set off easily xD "

:D quite happy with that round and in particular this answer.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

I am also interested in why people chose certain things out of the Parachutes/Smoke Detectors/Air Bag question??? 

Primacy effect. First item on the list - most likely to be chosen.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

What a mad round xD 

Also did I misunderstand the 4th question? 'What is the most commonly discussed topic "outside" work with co-workers about work?' - thought it asks for a work-related topic that you commonly discuss with your co-workers when you're not at work?

No. 4 other people misunderstood it. And they all went to football so it pays dividends

• Subscriber

@Dr. Gonzo @CaaC (John) @Stan @Spike @nudge @Azeem @Bluewolf @Pyfish @Harry @Inti Brian

Sheep - Season 6 - Round 3 - Tools of the Trade

1. Name a business that runs throughout the year
  2. Name one item you'd find in a business that manufactured watches which you'd also find in a business that made LEGO bricks
  3. What is the first thing most workers in finance do before ending work for the day?
  4. Name a business where rhyming is absolutely necessary
  5. What is the most important tool for a person making cakes?
  6. Name a job that can only be done in pairs, no less, no more.
  7. Name a tool that coaches carry around with them
  8. Name a tool that referees carry with them other than a whistle
  9. Name the most important item in a detective's pocket
  10. Name something that Ambulance drivers must have on themselves at all times.

Notes

• Please DM me all your answers
  • If you have a question please post it in the group and I'll answer it.
  • If you name a tool which has different names (highly unlikely) I will club them together as a single answer for everyone that has the same answer in that round. 

You have till Monday (Feb 17th, 2020) to get all your answers in. Good luck and on with the round.

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Done and sent, our eldest grandson came up with the answer for Q2  :shutup:  :whistling:

Looking good again @Mel81x, I didn't have to use Google search. 

Thats the goal for this season. Can't promise it will always be the case and some of these are fairly easy I think.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, nudge said:

Will do it tomorrow or over the weekend... Busy af.

No worries. Think I'll actually extend it till Tuesday as a lot of you'll are busy and I know the weekend is also equally busy.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived