talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

8 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

United have taken Mourinho’s eagerness to talk about an extension as a sign he wants to stay at the club, with talks accelerating last month & extensive discussions over a contract extension have already taken place. [james ducker]

Mourinho: “Claims I want to resign in the summer? Garbage news. My commitment is total & I want to stay here as long as the club & the owners want me.”

United have exercised the clause & extended the contracts of Mata, Herrera, Young & Blind until the end of next season. [james ducker]

Mourinho: “The worst thing somebody can do to me is to put one inch of doubt in my professionalism, in my dedication to my club, to my job, to my players, to every detail related to my job. My commitment with the club is total and I want to stay.”

Mourinho: “As I told when I arrived, I'm going to leave when the club wants me to leave, because I have no intention to leave at all.”

Mourinho: “I’m unhappy? Because I don't behave as a clown on the touchline? It means I lost my passion? I prefer to do the way I do it, much more mature, better for my team and myself, you don't have to behave like a crazy guy on the touchline.” throwin shade at conte and klopp.

Old news but :

tmp_22965-skysports-angel-gomes-nicky-butt-manchester-united-signing-contract_41818991212153071.thumb.jpg.0338eec9d108b86f5d84153056f55b79.jpg

"I am delighted that Angel has signed his first professional contract with the club," he said.

"I gave him his first-team debut at the end of last season which made him not only the youngest Manchester United player to play in the Premier League era but also the youngest player to represent Manchester United since Duncan Edwards in 1953."

🐐🐐🐐

PROCESSING....

So Mourinho made it all about him again ?

“I did this, I gave him that”

What a whopper he really is. 

4 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Twisting shit to fit your anti-utd agenda... Whats new. Took some time to clean up Moyes and LVG's mess, but Mourinho has this team back on track.

As for his comments about Gomes.... Don't see anything wrong with it. First coach to give him a chance to play. Continuing the process! Utilizing the youth system instead of getting an average youngster from Chelsea(Solanke) xD

Look at the first letter of each of his sentences!

Tells you all you need to know about Mourinho! 

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Look at the first letter of each of his sentences!

Tells you all you need to know about Mourinho! 

You'll be eating your words come 4 years from now when Mourinho lifts the premier league trophy with a United team that has 6 academy graduates in the starting XI and playing beautiful football. 

11 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You'll be eating your words come 4 years from now when Mourinho lifts the premier league trophy with a United team that has 6 academy graduates in the starting XI and playing beautiful football. 

4 years he’ll be sectioned, eating food through a straw, whilst blaming the referee xD

Just imagine Mourinho at PSG and the likes of Mbappe, Cavani, Neymar, Di Maria, Draxler and other in their own box and defending for 90 mins against big teams instead of having a go and scoring goals... that would be mentalto imagine, its like buying a ferrari and taking it for a spin on the mud roads in the rural most roads of India  xD

On 1/4/2018 at 1:27 PM, Cicero said:

There's also no chance in hell Paris would even consider appointing him. 

Disagree. Those owners at PSG don't have a clue how football works.

They would rather have a famous manager than one who will actually get the job done.

Not sure if Emery is right for PSG but its no worse than Mourinho, I can guarantee that.

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

Disagree. Those owners at PSG don't have a clue how football works.

They would rather have a famous manager than one who will actually get the job done.

Not sure if Emery is right for PSG but its no worse than Mourinho, I can guarantee that.

Obviously considering their spending, and with who they purchased, they want attacking football. They want entertainment. 

The owners haven't been living under a rock. They know what's currently happening with United and what happened at Chelsea and Real. They know what football Mourinho brings and how he sets his teams up in big games. There is always capitulation under Mourinho. It's a cycle and I guaantee United will be his last 'big' job. You can quote me on that. 

4 hours ago, Cicero said:

LVG > Mourinho

Aye, maybe LVG would not have won the trophies but the younger players would have developed past what they are now. IT would have been about Martial and Rashford developing and not spunking cash on Lukaku (donkey, LVG would HATE him) and Ibrahimovic.

17 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Phil Neville makes himself look simple on every single occasion.

He's harmless, but brutally stupid as fuck. To think he gets paid to talk about football on tele when he can barely construct a sentence is ridiculous. It's interesting to listen to players especially when they speak about their own personal experiences on the pitch, players they have played with and against, etc, although they don't always make the greatest of pundits. They should get some fans on BBC, sky and the likes and mix it up a bit.

I was going to say, get @SirBalon on there, but they would ask him a question and that would be it, nobody else would get a word in :ph34r:

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Haha 3

Lineker "What did you think of Arsenal's performance today?"

SirBalon "Before I get to that I think the better question to ask is, what makes football the sport it is? Association football, more commonly known as football or soccer, is a team sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball. It is played by 250 million players in over 200 countries and dependencies, making it the world's most popular sport. The game is played on a rectangular field with a goal at each end. The object of the game is to score by getting the ball into the opposing goal.Players are not allowed to touch the ball with their hands or arms while it is in play, unless they are goalkeepers (and then only when within their penalty area). Other players mainly use their feet to strike or pass the ball, but may also use any part of their body except the hands and the arms. The team that scores the most goals by the end of the match wins. If the score is level at the end of the game, either a draw is declared or the game goes into extra time or a penalty shootout depending on the format of the competition. The Laws of the Game were originally codified in England by The Football Association in 1863. Association football is governed internationally by the International Federation of Association Football (FIFA; French: Fédération Internationale de Football Association), which organises World Cups for both men and women every four years.Arsenal Football Club is a professional football club based in Highbury, London, England, that plays in the Premier League, the top flight of English football. The club has won 13 League titles, a record 13 FA Cups, two League Cups, the League Centenary Trophy, 15 FA Community Shields, one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup and one Inter-Cities Fairs Cup. It has won the second-most top flight matches in English football history, and is the only English club to go a 38-match league season unbeaten.Arsenal was the first club from the South of England to join The Football League, in 1893, and they reached the First Division in 1904. Relegated only once, in 1913, they continue the longest streak in the top division. In the 1930s, Arsenal won five League Championships and two FA Cups, and another FA Cup and two Championships after the war. In 1970–71, they won their first League and FA Cup Double. Between 1989 and 2005, they won five League titles and five FA Cups, including two more Doubles. They completed the 20th century with the highest average league position. Now in terms of today's performance, I would say sub par. 

Lineker "......"

Edited by Cicero
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Lineker "What did you think of Arsenal's performance today?"

SirBalon "Before I get to that I think the better question to ask is, what makes football the sport it is? Association football, more commonly known as football or soccer, is a team sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball. It is played by 250 million players in over 200 countries and dependencies, making it the world's most popular sport. The game is played on a rectangular field with a goal at each end. The object of the game is to score by getting the ball into the opposing goal.Players are not allowed to touch the ball with their hands or arms while it is in play, unless they are goalkeepers (and then only when within their penalty area). Other players mainly use their feet to strike or pass the ball, but may also use any part of their body except the hands and the arms. The team that scores the most goals by the end of the match wins. If the score is level at the end of the game, either a draw is declared or the game goes into extra time or a penalty shootout depending on the format of the competition. The Laws of the Game were originally codified in England by The Football Association in 1863. Association football is governed internationally by the International Federation of Association Football (FIFA; French: Fédération Internationale de Football Association), which organises World Cups for both men and women every four years.Arsenal Football Club is a professional football club based in Highbury, London, England, that plays in the Premier League, the top flight of English football. The club has won 13 League titles, a record 13 FA Cups, two League Cups, the League Centenary Trophy, 15 FA Community Shields, one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup and one Inter-Cities Fairs Cup. It has won the second-most top flight matches in English football history, and is the only English club to go a 38-match league season unbeaten.Arsenal was the first club from the South of England to join The Football League, in 1893, and they reached the First Division in 1904. Relegated only once, in 1913, they continue the longest streak in the top division. In the 1930s, Arsenal won five League Championships and two FA Cups, and another FA Cup and two Championships after the war. In 1970–71, they won their first League and FA Cup Double. Between 1989 and 2005, they won five League titles and five FA Cups, including two more Doubles. They completed the 20th century with the highest average league position. Now in terms of today's performance, I would say sub par. 

Lineker "......"

Hahahahahahahaha xD

Did you copy and paste that from somewhere or did you write all of that yourself? Hahahahaha