Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Sheep - Season 6 - Table

Sheep - Season 6 - Round 1 Table

Question 1 Question 2 Question 3 Question 4 Question 5 Question 6 Question 7 Question 8 Question 9 Question 10 Totals
nudge 7 5 1 5 1 3 2 1 5 4 34
Dr Gonzo 2 5 1 5 3 3 2 1 5 4 31
Bluewolf 7 5 2 1 1 3 2 1 5 3 30
Spike 7 2 1 5 1 1 2 1 5 4 29
Stan 2 5 2 5 3 3 1 3 1 3 28
Pyfish 7 1 2 1 3 3 2 3 5 1 28
Harry 7 5 2 1 1 3 2 3 1 1 26
Stick With Azeem 7 2 1 5 1 2 2 1 1 4 26
Caac (John) 7 1 1 2 1 1 2 1 1 3 20
Vader 1 1 1 2 1 2 1 1 1 1 12

In true Sheep fashion @nudge tops the table this week with a grand score of 34. Following behind her are @Dr. Gonzo and newcomer @Bluewolf with 31 and 30 respectively.

Stats/Useless Notes

• A lot of you answered with variants of the word door to the office which is also statistically what most people in an office will touch on day 1 of work.
  • One of you starts quick and ends slow. Then uses this as the excuse for coming late into work and tells their boss the same. Iron balls on this contestant.
  • Management is the brunt of most jokes with this crowd of Sheep
  • Two of you are contemplating the after-life with mentions of the Grim-Reaper. One even sent me an emoji to emphasize the point.
  • Pens go missing the most in offices and you'll reinforced this with the number of answers given. @Vader was the only one who said pencils which, in all fairness, also go missing quite a lot.

Congrats to all the participants in this round and we now move onto Round 2 - Things my Co-Workers Say. I'll have the questions out by the end of day today and I'll set the deadline for it.

P.S. Sorry for my tardiness this week just had some work going on and also could an admin please pin this in the forum section?

• Upvote 2

Pinned. 

I think I'm gonna enjoy this whole season. I think it's something we can all relate to in any sense as I'm sure we'd have all been exposed to office culture! Be it actually in one or watching on TV... 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Pinned. 

I think I'm gonna enjoy this whole season. I think it's something we can all relate to in any sense as I'm sure we'd have all been exposed to office culture! Be it actually in one or watching on TV... 

Agreed. I thought about it and said if I can find something that no one has to think about the answers will also come about in an easier fashion too. Glad you're enjoying it. And thank you for pinning the post.

Not too shabby, and above Stan which is after all is the most important thing.... :D

Sheep - Season 6 - Round 2 - Table

Question 1 Question 2 Question 3 Question 4 Question 5 Question 6 Question 7 Question 8 Question 9 Question 10 Totals
Stan 2 3 2 4 5 3 4 1 1 3 28
Dr Gonzo 1 1 3 4 5 3 4 1 1 3 26
Pyfish 2 3 2 4 2 1 4 3 1 4 26
Spike 1 2 3 2 5 3 1 3 1 4 25
nudge 1 1 3 1 5 3 4 1 1 4 24
Harry 1 3 1 2 2 3 4 1 1 4 22
Caac (John) 1 1 1 4 5 1 4 1 1 3 22
Bluewolf 1 2 1 1 2 3 4 1 2 2 19
Stick With Azeem 1 1 1 1 2 1 4 3 2 2 18
Inti Brian                     0

This round sees @Stan at the top of the table for the round followed by @Dr. Gonzo and @Pyfish who both secure second spot. It's also been a round where there were a lot of aces which isn't a bad thing except its not a very sheep thing to do either. 

Info/Useless Notes

• Parachutes happened to be the one thing that won the answer poll for what the current contestants thought they'd be want to work on building in the safety industry
  • Jose Mourinho happened to the only manager that got 2 answers of a similar nature as the manager who players had nothing good to say about. Oddly enough one of the contestants also happened to be on the poll.
  • The contestants couldn't help either of the fictional Office managers edge ahead of the other so Michael Scott and David Brent share equal love in the group.

Thanks for participating in this round and the overall scores are coming out shortly.

• Upvote 3

Sheep - Season 6 - Overall Scores

Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 PD Totals
nudge 34 24       -10 58
Dr Gonzo 31 26       -5 57
Stan 28 28       0 56
Pyfish 28 26       -2 54
Spike 29 25       -4 54
Bluewolf 30 19       -11 49
Harry 26 22       -4 48
Stick With Azeem 26 18       -8 44
Caac (John) 20 22       2 42
Inti Brian 12         -12 12

Even though @nudge didn't place very high in round 2 its her previous round which more than makes up for the poor form and she still retains the #1 spot on the overall table. However, its pretty crowded in the top three spots with @Dr. Gonzo and @Stan not far behind. The rest of the pack is also chasing well. The best PD for the combined last two rounds goes to @CaaC (John) who was the only one with a positive PD after two rounds.

The next round will be posted tomorrow and is called "Fun at the Workplace".

As always thank you for playing.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

The best PD for the combined last two rounds goes to Stan who stays consistent and gets the same score he got in the last round.

@CaaC (John) got +2 :)