talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Neverending German Football Quiz

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Spike said:

@nudge absolute bollocks that Thomas Muller isn’t called Tommy. I deserve a t least double points

Didn't realise Thomas Müller has retired already... :P you deserve negative points for failing to read the question properly. 

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, nudge said:

Didn't realise Thomas Müller has retired already... :P you deserve negative points for failing to read the question properly. 

you said former player, and he formerly used to be a good player

46 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

What's up with Round 5?

18 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

I read that, but that was quite a long time ago :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Round 5? Hello? :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Man, whats the deal with round 5?  

xD

I will hold them off with my muscular and sexy body @nudge 

back off bollywood GIF by bypriyashah

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

xD

I will hold them off with my muscular and sexy body @nudge 

back off bollywood GIF by bypriyashah

Had no idea you were the same colour as me xD 

Oh wait there I am in the background!

• Subscriber

Alright, alright...

The final round is here. Sorry for the delay,  things have been a bit crazy in the last few days so I didn't have much time or energy to get it ready earlier. Anyway - a much easier one this time... 

Round 5

1. Which player has the most yellow cards in the history of the 1.Bundesliga? (1pt)
  2. Name the player who left the pitch in the middle of the game after a conflict with his own fans and as a result had his contract terminated a few days later? (1 pt)
  3. Name 3 DDR football clubs that played in the Champions League final (3 pts)
  4. Name the player who has played most 1. Bundesliga matches without scoring a goal (not incuding goalkeepers) (1 pt)
  5. What is the highest number of penalties given in a single 1. Bundesliga match? Name the two clubs involved (3 pts)
  6. Which club had 4 of their players sent off in a 1. Bundesliga match? Name their opponent for a bonus point (2 pts)
  7. Name the player who holds the record for most scored goals in a 2. Bundesliga season (1 pt)
  8. Which club from the 36 clubs currently playing in the top two divisions has the oldest stadium in Germany? (1 pt)
  9. Which club holds the record of most losses in a row in 2. Bundesliga? (1 pt)
10.Which match holds the record of the highest attendance in the 3. Liga? Name the two clubs involved (2 pts)

Azeem @Dan @Faithcore @Relling @Rucksackfranzose @SchalkeUK @Spike @Stan @Tommy @Viva la FCB 

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Thanks Inga, I will answer them ASAP.

But I have question myself first: Did we all agree that this will be the final round? I don't think so.

xD I'll see what I can do. The original plan was to run it until football returns. 

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I was contemplating my life as well, more specifically why Im a glutten for punishment and I asked for a round 5. 

I don't know why but I read it as "gluten free" and was wondering what are you on about... xD 

• The title was changed to The Neverending German Football Quiz

Archived