talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Ox now a really wanted man xD, even if we miss out could care less. Would be a squad player at best, but who to get with 2 days to go xD

I think it's his versatility that's appealing personally. He can provide cover for CM, AM and the wide forward positions without a massive drop off in quality. £40m is too much though for a player that will be free next summer but I wouldn't be against dropping £25m at Arsenal's door. I think they'd reject that though, partly out of principle and partly due to poor relations with us due to the Suarez saga. 

In other news; We've made a final 'take it or leave it' offer of €80m + Origi on loan for Lemar. 

8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I think it's his versatility that's appealing personally. He can provide cover for CM, AM and the wide forward positions without a massive drop off in quality. £40m is too much though for a player that will be free next summer but I wouldn't be against dropping £25m at Arsenal's door. I think they'd reject that though, partly out of principle and partly due to poor relations with us due to the Suarez saga. 

In other news; We've made a final 'take it or leave it' offer of €80m + Origi on loan for Lemar. 

Is Lemar really that good?

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

I can't really claim to have seen that much of him to be honest but his numbers are excellent and he performed really well in CL last season. 

We've probably both seen the same of him, even know the fee's went to the shitter i still think that is a big big fee.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, True Blue said:

wants you so bad only to be sat on the bench regularly.

Can't see him getting in ahead of Kante, Bakayoko, Fabregas. 

People are saying he worked well with Kante for our title win. In a 4-4-2 he did. Chelsea don't play that well so I'm skeptical on how he'll fit in that kind of formation. He's a 2nd-rate player for Chelsea given the talent they already have. Purely being used for the homegrown quota. 

18 minutes ago, Stan said:

wants you so bad only to be sat on the bench regularly.

Can't see him getting in ahead of Kante, Bakayoko, Fabregas. 

People are saying he worked well with Kante for our title win. In a 4-4-2 he did. Chelsea don't play that well so I'm skeptical on how he'll fit in that kind of formation. He's a 2nd-rate player for Chelsea given the talent they already have. Purely being used for the homegrown quota. 

Yes i know but it is a long season he will get game time, not as much as in Leicester tough.

Arsenal turn down 50 million for Sanchez

Manchester City are reportedly ready to make a late offer to land Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund.

According to a report by French outlet Le 10 Sport, Manchester City are set to lodge a late bid to secure the services of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang before the transfer window slams shut

I know Ox prefers us because we'll play him in midfield, but actually turning down a move to Chelsea is a big statement.

I think it all hinges on Lemar. If we get him, we won't go for Ox and he'll go to Chelsea; if we don't, we'll just buy Ox. Unless we fuck it up and miss the deadline or something, I can't see him staying at Arsenal.

I can't say there's many that want him to stay anymore. Doesn't produce regularly, doesn't want to stay, puts in a performance where he doesn't look bothered in the final game before the transfer window closes and still rejects a big move away to Chelsea.

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

I can't say there's many that want him to stay anymore. Doesn't produce regularly, doesn't want to stay, puts in a performance where he doesn't look bothered in the final game before the transfer window closes and still rejects a big move away to Chelsea.

You'll be struggling to put out a first 11 at the rate players are jumping shit xD

24 minutes ago, Storts said:

Aurier pretty much done now, Foyth too.

Just need a forward + maybe one more and it's a great window.

Aurier + Sanchez for less than Walker + Wimmer is brilliant business

I mean I know you lot are shit at the back, but are you only going to sign defenders :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived