talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

At what moment had the fans changed their minds and wanted him to stay?

They haven't.  I've just seen an add on gumtree for playersO.o

Ox is decent on the counter so he should do better at Liverpool as they play a direct attacking style which'll suit him.

8 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

It shows the state of Arsenal right now that Oxlade-Chamberlain has refused more money at Arsenal and would rather go from one bench to another.

Also rejected Premier League champions Chelsea yesterday. Try and keep up.

Just now, 6666 said:

Ox is decent on the counter so he should do better at Liverpool as they play a direct attacking style which'll suit him.

I already commented on that...  He's looking to sit on a different bench.  Take note!

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

That was sensible he wouldn't get in the squad. But if Liverpool hadn't been interested I expect he would of gone to Chelsea

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I already commented on that...  He's looking to sit on a different bench.  Take note!

You were suggesting that he's doing it because there's something massively wrong at Arsenal when in reality he also doesn't want to be a part of a team that just want the Premier League. Your point falls down when logic is applied.

He obviously wants to be a part of Liverpool for some reason, his agent Aidy Ward having a great relationship with Liverpool might have something to do with it. :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, 6666 said:

You were suggesting that he's doing it because there's something massively wrong at Arsenal when in reality he also doesn't want to be a part of a team that just want the Premier League. Your point falls down when logic is applied.

He obviously wants to be a part of Liverpool for some reason, his agent Aidy Ward having a great relationship with Liverpool might have something to do with it. :ph34r:

I think part of it it playing time but I'm sure part of it is the state of the club

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think part of it it playing time but I'm sure part of it is the state of the club

Palying time at central midfield maybe which is where he apparently wants to play because he had 3 good games there in his career.

25 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

It shows the state of Arsenal right now that Oxlade-Chamberlain has refused more money at Arsenal and would rather go from one bench to another.

It shows you that he doesnt want to stay at the club with wenger like several players.  Arsenal must be the only club in the world when a manager loses the dressing room, the dressing room gets sold and not the manager sacked.

3 minutes ago, shut up said:

Your journalists are the most biased in the country. It's actually embarrassing watching them always trying to make out you get great deals.

If Ornstein says it's £40m then it's £40m

You should be too embarrassed about the state of your club to be embarrassed about what we are doing. 

Absolute shambles.   

Just now, Chaaay AFC said:

"No money for new major signings"? xD

We have made a £27m profit this summer. The club's a fucking joke.

Arsenal have 327 million sitting in their account. Plus tv money, plus reveue from other sources. Not to mention 5 billionaires are on the board.

4 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Arsenal have 327 million sitting in their account. Plus tv money, plus reveue from other sources. Not to mention 5 billionaires are on the board.

It would be against the shareholders policy to spend the amounts that players are going for this window mate. We're not in that league. 

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

It would be against the shareholders policy to spend the amounts that players are going for this window mate. We're not in that league. 

They are in the wrong business, from turning Arsenal into a good business in the past, they have now turned Arsenal into a laughing stock.

6 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

If Arsenal can afford to let Sanchez leave for free then they might as well give everyone a free season for 10 years. The club are a joke 

What the fuck does that even mean? xD

There's plently of actual, legimate things to criticise. There's no need for you or SirBalon to go off the deep end and continue to post like maniacs.

All this free entertainment that LFCMadLad seems to be enjoying isn't a good thing.

50 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

This is will be interesting. It could show us far behind Wenger is from the top coaches if Klopp turns Ox into a much better. Having said that, I'm not sure why Liverpool didn't make a push for Renato Sanches instead.

16 minutes ago, shut up said:

Your journalists are the most biased in the country. It's actually embarrassing watching them always trying to make out you get great deals.

If Ornstein says it's £40m then it's £40m

ps. we don't have any journos linked to us except John Cross. Ornstein, James Olley etc are nothing to do with us.

Maybe not specifically assigned to Arsenal, but he's definitely London-based rather than Liverpool-based. By the way, this is a really weird thing to be bitter about.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived