talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Why the fuck are we not all over that? The man himself said he'd wish to stay in London for fucks sake. 

Nah, lets spend nearly 70 million on fucking Ox and Drinkwater. 

You guys need the domestic players though don't you? And to be fair Ox is class.

3 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Off to West Brom now, having a medical apparently.

We were in talks with Gibbs until we got the yes to Wimmer, speaking of which apparently might be playing him at RWB instead of Diouf which is odd, but I guess they want him to be like Cameron?

9 minutes ago, Saturdays Are For The Boys said:

You guys need the domestic players though don't you? And to be fair Ox is class.

All for Ox but at our current state, we are not any better than last season, to which we now have a full load of league and Europe to deal with. The fact we are not after Sanchez when he would upgrade our team ten fold, and the fact he said he wishes to stay in London, is mind boggeling. 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

I've just been told this. Southampton would rather sell to Arsenal than us, even at a lower price. 

Looks like Arsenal might get him. 

Van Dijk is having an apparent medical at Liverpool after flying in from Bournemouth airport.

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Saturdays Are For The Boys said:

We were in talks with Gibbs until we got the yes to Wimmer, speaking of which apparently might be playing him at RWB instead of Diouf which is odd, but I guess they want him to be like Cameron?

xD

He's left footed, he can play CB or LB at a push, never on the right 

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I've just been told this. Southampton would rather sell to Arsenal than us, even at a lower price. 

Looks like Arsenal might get him. 

I don't think you read that tweet right, mate. xD Try again.

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

The tweet is a joke, as they all are (paying an extra £15m to take Walcott) xD

Its true about Arsenal's interest though. 

I'm sure we're interested in a lot of players. Wenger's the best in the world at being interested in players.

16 minutes ago, Storts said:

xD

He's left footed, he can play CB or LB at a push, never on the right 

Then he's literally going to be Cameron 2.0 just on the LWB... So in essence we'd be playing 5 CB's between the lot of them. Fantastic!

The price that Van Dijk is going to cost is a complete joke even in this market, extremely over rated. It's hilarious. No matter how desperate either Arsenal or Liverpool are they're getting taking through the ringer.

We now want Johnny Evans again! Only way we sign him is if Mustafi leaves, but Evans prefers to go to Man City. It gets better though as West Brom will only sell if they can get Mangala but he wants to go to Inter. Problem is he is Inter's second choice as their first choice is Mustafi who will only be able to leave if we get Evans. xD

8 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

We now want Johnny Evans again! Only way we sign him is if Mustafi leaves, but Evans prefers to go to Man City. It gets better though as West Brom will only sell if they can get Mangala but he wants to go to Inter. Problem is he is Inter's second choice as their first choice is Mustafi who will only be able to leave if we get Evans. xD

I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal don't sign anyone or get some like Sakho on loan from Liverpool.  What Arsenal have been doing for the last 10 years, scouting has been shocking, panic buying players on the last day or getting some stupid loan signing in.

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

People are going to start to think that nobody knows what they're doing at Arsenal FC. :ph34r:

Arsenal are the best run club in the world mate! 100 millions just sitting in the bank accounts, Key players left with less than a year left on their contracts, also what other club has a manager that built the training ground and stadium!   

"When we built the stadium the banks demanded that I signed for five years," said the 66-year-old Frenchman.

"Do you want me to say how many clubs I turned down during that period?"

Construction began on the £390m Emirates Stadium in 2004, the year Wenger won the last of his three league titles with the club.

xD the banks even hate Arsenal.

6 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

We've rejected Palace's bid for Sakho. £22m plus £3m add-ons. Remember earlier in the summer when no one believed me that we wouldn't sell on the cheap?

I think you're lucky that Palace have started badly so they'll now be desperate.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived