talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

2 hours ago, HK85 said:

I knew there was something suspicious hence why I said. Southampton are generally a very well run club that tend to dictate the transfer proceedings for outgoing players more than the buying club. Normally they would say if a bid had been accepted and whether a player had permission to talk to someone, especially given he's the most valuable asset.

It will be interesting to see how the rest of this transfer pans out now Liverpool have rattled Saints' cage.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Been all over the net, i swear these reporters suck dick. There was even a short video where a reporter asks him did he sign for Chelsea, he smiled and winked at the camera xD

Probably negotiating the price as of now, as I can guarantee we won't be paying 70 million. 

Hope this means Costa is off 

Just now, Cicero said:

Probably negotiating the price as of now, as I can guarantee we won't be paying 70 million. 

Hope this means Costa is off 

If he really did make a deal with Chelsea, which i doubt he will be going for 70 mill mark my words. Then again we will get that much for Costa.

23 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Dont forget the sell on percentage Chelsea have on Romelu. Marina Granovskaia inserted it when the deal to take him to Everton was done.

Should make the final price most attractive. :ay:

Stamford Bridge insiders lobbied to accept a smaller transfer fee from Everton with the inclusion of a buy-back clause, but Mourinho was not interested. He wanted as much money as possible to put towards his own transfer targets.

www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/04/28/romelu-lukaku-still-loves-chelsea-makes-sense-buy-back/amp/

----------

Chelsea’s transfer dealings will come under renewed scrutiny after it emerged that the club did not secure a sell-on clause while negotiating Romelu Lukaku’s move to Everton two years ago.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/exclusive-lack-of-romelu-lukaku-sell-on-clause-may-cost-chelsea-millions-0ws3b7j7pfv

43 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Stamford Bridge insiders lobbied to accept a smaller transfer fee from Everton with the inclusion of a buy-back clause, but Mourinho was not interested. He wanted as much money as possible to put towards his own transfer targets.

www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/04/28/romelu-lukaku-still-loves-chelsea-makes-sense-buy-back/amp/

----------

Chelsea’s transfer dealings will come under renewed scrutiny after it emerged that the club did not secure a sell-on clause while negotiating Romelu Lukaku’s move to Everton two years ago.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/exclusive-lack-of-romelu-lukaku-sell-on-clause-may-cost-chelsea-millions-0ws3b7j7pfv

Outstanding Sir!!  TY for the education

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, Lucas said:

Just want to clarify something.

Has a fee been officially agreed because surely if Liverpool have spoken to the player without Saints giving them permission then that's tapping up? Or have Southampton said he can go round and talk to Liverpool, City and Chelsea before a fee is agreed?

4 hours ago, HK85 said:

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

I knew there was something suspicious hence why I said. Southampton are generally a very well run club that tend to dictate the transfer proceedings for outgoing players more than the buying club. Normally they would say if a bid had been accepted and whether a player had permission to talk to someone, especially given he's the most valuable asset.

It will be interesting to see how the rest of this transfer pans out now Liverpool have rattled Saints' cage.

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Right so at what stage can Everton start legal proceedings against "another club" because this has been going on longer than the VVD situation and has also been more blatant. (EDIT - unless there's an agreement in place we don't know about but even if there is you won't convince me that was sorted before contact was made with Lukaku)

Like I said, going on everywhere. 

Does it count as tapping up if you approach the agent or only if it's directly to the player?

51 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Sandro? xD him and higuain were the worst players vs Real Madrid 

You mean arguably the best LB in the world?

Just now, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Marcelo? 

Sandro is better for me. He had a bad game vs RM but over the course of the season he's been extremely solid. Defensively and offensively he's been superb.

Manchester City have had full back problems haven't they? If so then this transfer which if true then that would really help them there.

• Subscriber

Various Paper Talk:

- United interested in Aubameyang (Daily Star)

- AC Milan have made a move for Diego Costa (Daily Star)

- Bellerin linked with a £40m move to Barcelona (Daily Star, Daily Telegraph)

- Lukaku linked to Chelsea return (Daily Mirror, London Evening Standard)

- Man City monitoring Ryan Bertrand (Daily Mirror, Daily Mail)

- Arsenal interested in Lacazette, Mahrez and Thomas Lemar (Daily Mirror)

- Benitez wants to get rid of Mitrovic from Newcastle (Daily Mirror)

- Michy Batshuayi could be on his way out of Chelsea (Daily Mirror, London Evening Standard)

- United could sell Januzaj for around £8m (The S*n)

- Man City are interested in Sandro from Juventus (The S*n, Manchester Evening News)

- Brighton no longer interested in John Terry due to high wages (The S*n)

- West Ham chasing £4m-rated Jurgen Damm (The S*n)

- Arsenal will need to pay £50m for Lacazette (The S*n)

- Bournemouth closing in on John Terry (The S*n)

- Real Madrid no longer interested in Hazard (Daily Express)

- Lindelof plays down Man Utd link (Independent, Manchester Evening News)

- Arsenal and Watford interested in Mario Lemina (London Evening Standard)

- Nolito could be on his way to Sevilla (Manchester Evening News)

- Rooney will not be signing for Guangzhou Evergrande, says their vice-president (Manchester Evening News)

- Keita Balde of Lazio could be Everton's first summer signing (Liverpool Echo)

- Newcastle linked with Florian Lejeune (Sunderland Echo)

- Stoke linked to Feyenoord defender Miquel Lenom (The Sentinel)

- Huddersfield become favourites to sign Chris Wood from Leeds (Huddersfield Examiner)

- Huddersfield after Anderlecht defender Mara Mbodji (Huddersfield Examiner)

- David Stockdale could be on his way to Palace (Croydon Advertiser)

- Crystal Palace are chasing Senegalese international Famara Diedhiou (Croydon Advertiser)

Archived