talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Subscriber

- "I can confirm advanced discussions with the players (Sanchez and Neymar) and that PSG are hopeful of getting these two. Super for Ligue 1!"

Another French source claiming that PSG will sign Sanchez for 50m Euros on a four-year contract.

And another French one claiming that Man City and Monaco have agreed a 57.5m fee for Mendy

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Transfer Rumours 2017

I think we should be thinking about signing Rafinha if we can't agree a deal for Kieta, But Barca will probably ask for Coutinho when we enquire about him. It's looking more likely that the Van Dijk will go through now too which is great news because I'm not sure what other center backs we have lined up.

37 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Danilo undergoing Man City medical

Two weeks ago, Manchester City were said to have lined up a free transfer for Dani Alves. For whatever reason, Manchester City were unable to pull off that deal, and there are some who would say because of the Alves failure its cost Manchester City around 80M.

Any other window, that would seem strange.

27 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

This is the great thing about not having buy-out clauses.  You can keep players at your club against their will because they're under contract.  In the real business world I know what occurs the moment someone doesn't want to work for you anymore....  They've also got contracts!

2 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

Two weeks ago, Manchester City were said to have lined up a free transfer for Dani Alves. For whatever reason, Manchester City were unable to pull off that deal, and there are some who would say because of the Alves failure its cost Manchester City around 80M.

Alves has a season left at best, this has worked out great for us. Walker, Mendy, Danilo +one more LB to come have just replaced old men in Clichy, Sagna, Kolarov & Zabaleta  ..MASSIVE upgrade for next season and still at least 5 more players to come in

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Alves has a season left at best, this has worked out great for us. Walker, Mendy, Danilo +one more LB to come have just replaced old men in Clichy, Sagna, Kolarov & Zabaleta  ..MASSIVE upgrade for next season and still at least 5 more players to come in

Mate...  Dani Alves playing on tip-toes is better than the best Danilo has ever given in his dreams let alone on a real playing field.  This is a transfer that's called "desperation" in the football world.  Whatever happened with the signing of Dani Alves only god knows, but this is ridiculous.

8 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Mate...  Dani Alves playing on tip-toes is better than the best Danilo has ever given in his dreams let alone on a real playing field.  

No doubt, but Alves has one season left, if he was still all that he'd be at Barca

Just now, Happy Blue said:

No doubt, but Alves has one season left, if he was still all that he's be at Barca

The reasons he departed from Barça had nothing to do with him being finished.

Who said Alves has one season left though?

Is that science??? :o

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The reasons he departed from Barça had nothing to do with him being finished.

Who said Alves has one season left though?

Is that science??? :o

Yeah, he's nearly 35 isnt he??  ...10 back to back games in the Prem and he'd need a hip replacement :D

2 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

I think it was Alves that had cold feet, he wants to be the starter, not the sub

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Yeah, he's nearly 35 isnt he??  ...10 back to back games in the Prem and he'd need a hip replacement :D

But you said you signed Walker to rotate?

Players have played a lot further than 35 at the top end with a clever coach.

Anyhow...  You've got Danilo and my question is aimed that that signing which is ridiculous coming from a club such as yours with all that money to sign the best and yet this summer you haven't signed a single elite player. So far (I might add)... ;)

Just now, SirBalon said:

But you said you signed Walker to rotate?

Players have played a lot further than 35 at the top end with a clever coach.

Anyhow...  You've got Danilo and my question is aimed that that signing which is ridiculous coming from a club such as yours with all that money to sign the best and yet this summer you haven't signed a single elite player. So far (I might add)... ;)

The fact he's gone to PSG for one last BIG payday tell's you he's in the 12th round and waiting for that bell to ring! 

Just now, Happy Blue said:

The fact he's gone to PSG for one last BIG payday tell's you he's in the 12th round and waiting for that bell to ring! 

Could be!  I can't argue that but what I can argue are facts on what we have and the last he was seen of professionally was last season at the top end playing in the Champions League Final.  He was infact a very big part of the reason why Juventus got to that final and he had a marvellous season...  So much so that had Juve won that final he WOULD be a legitimate candidate for the Ballon d'Or and I'm not even joking.  If the guy that's probably gonna win it can do it off the back of three good months, then Dani Alves may have walked it.

That's the facts and we can only go on what we have on the football field.  Danilo on the other hand is and has been the butt of all jokes in Spain.  So bad that Real Madrid fans shuddered every time he came on to play.

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Danilo on the other hand is and has been the butt of all jokes in Spain.  So bad that Real Madrid fans shuddered every time he came on to play.

BUT ..now he's with the best Coach in the game ;)

13 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Forgive me if i take Pep's judgement over yours :D  

Oh mate!  You don't have to ask for forgiveness.  In a case such as that I hold my head in shame because I wasn't trying or wanting to take Guardiola on.  It's just my own personal opinion based on football facts.  But he IS a great coach and he may make Danilo into something resembling the reason why Florentino Pérez forked out so much money to take Real Madrid's best player last season (Carvajal).

On another note mate...  Aren't you worried that you aren't going in for the top players in Europe so far this transfer window?

I say that because of the type of club you are.  Look at your Parisian Arab brothers going in for a mental £200m bid for Neymar.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Oh mate!  You don't have to ask for forgiveness.  In a case such as that I hold my head in shame because I wasn't trying or wanting to take Guardiola on.  It's just my own personal opinion based on football facts.  But he IS a great coach and he may make Danilo into something resembling the reason why Florentino Pérez forked out so much money to take Real Madrid's best player last season (Carvajal).

On another note mate...  Aren't you worried that you aren't going in for the top players in Europe so far this transfer window?

I say that because of the type of club you are.  Look at your Parisian Arab brothers going in for a mental £200m bid for Neymar.

All''s i will say is what club in the Premier League would Bernardo Silva & Mbappe not start at??  ..Mendy, Walker both very good signings and we need more players like this to complement the superstars like Aguero, De Bruyne, Silva, Jesus (will take Messi's crown for sure soon) etc

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

All''s i will say is what club in the Premier League would Bernardo Silva & Mbappe not start at??  ..Mendy, Walker both very good signings and we need more players like this to complement the superstars like Aguero, De Bruyne, Silva, Jesus (will take Messi's crown for sure soon) etc

Mbappé is obviously the only name in there on the list you've quoted.  Right now it looks as if he'll be staying at Monaco.

But if PSG don't get Neymar or Alexis, then they'll go hell for leather for the Monaco star and it would be curious to see two clubs run by Arab money gong at each other from a morbid point of view because the loss of Dani Alves was down to personal reasons on his end with his wife not liking Manchester and all the Brazilians at PSG.

10 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Mbappé is obviously the only name in there on the list you've quoted.  Right now it looks as if he'll be staying at Monaco.

But if PSG don't get Neymar or Alexis, then they'll go hell for leather for the Monaco star and it would be curious to see two clubs run by Arab money gong at each other from a morbid point of view because the loss of Dani Alves was down to personal reasons on his end with his wife not liking Manchester.

Alexis wants to sign for City, just a question of if he signs this window or in Jan, Monaco would never sell Mbappe to PSG   ....Manchester is Paradise compared to Paris, what a silly cow!! :4_joy:   

Archived