talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Subscriber
On 7/24/2017 at 7:31 AM, FOYM said:

As much as he is an excellent player, surely Klopp has to be looking at this sort of behaviour with a frown? I hate players who do this, and to do it in a charity match especially. Pretty terrible from Van Dijk.

Thought that for both him and Keita (if that report about the training ground is true). I'd be very wary of both of them in that case as a buyer.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alexis Sanchez 'willing to take pay cut to join Manchester City'

The Independent reports that Sanchez would be willing to take less than the amount on offer from Arsenal should he be allowed to join Man City, though, such is his desire to reunite with former Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola.

The Chilean is understood to be desperate to leave the Emirates this summer in order to play Champions League football next season and give himself the best possible chance of winning silverware.

However, Arsene Wenger is unwilling to sell his star player to a direct Premier League rival and would prefer Sanchez to move abroad if he is to leave North London.

The likes of Bayern Munich, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain have all been linked with the forward, although those clubs have since moved on to other targets.

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Alexis Sanchez 'willing to take pay cut to join Manchester City'

The Independent reports that Sanchez would be willing to take less than the amount on offer from Arsenal should he be allowed to join Man City, though, such is his desire to reunite with former Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola.

The Chilean is understood to be desperate to leave the Emirates this summer in order to play Champions League football next season and give himself the best possible chance of winning silverware.

However, Arsene Wenger is unwilling to sell his star player to a direct Premier League rival and would prefer Sanchez to move abroad if he is to leave North London.

The likes of Bayern Munich, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain have all been linked with the forward, although those clubs have since moved on to other targets.

So according to some clown "journalists" (to call him something) like John Cross, Alexis was demanding £400k at renew at Arsenal and according to that article you've posted he's willing to take a wage cut to join Man City?

If everything is true, then I don't know what to think about Arsenal FC in the grand scheme of things.

Just now, SirBalon said:

So according to some clown "journalists" (to call him something) like John Cross, Alexis was demanding £400k at renew at Arsenal and according to that article you've posted he's willing to take a wage cut to join Man City?

If everything is true, then I don't know what to think about Arsenal FC in the grand scheme of things.

He wont get more than 200k at City mate, thats what our top players get

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

He wont get more than 200k at City mate, thats what our top players get

I don't dispute that mate and I already hit out against Alexis when the rumours on him demanding £400k a week were "leaked"....  He's not in that range for me although he is a world class player in my opinion.  But I'm going deeper than that with my questioning because where I'm going is on Arsenal's standing which with what we have right now coupled with all the rumours flying around on players the club have been interested in all seems rather bleak, very dark indeed.

Arsene Wenger staying at the club is actually going to ruin us in my opinion.  Where he's credited with turning Arsenal into a major club (which is laughable in my opinion), he's actually turned the table and we're on a downward spiral albeit a slow one which works like dry rot.

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I don't dispute that mate and I already hit out against Alexis when the rumours on him demanding £400k a week were "leaked"....  He's not in that range for me although he is a world class player in my opinion.  But I'm going deeper than that with my questioning because where I'm going is on Arsenal's standing which with what we have right now coupled with all the rumours flying around on players the club have been interested in all seems rather bleak, very dark indeed.

Arsene Wenger staying at the club is actually going to ruin us in my opinion.  Where he's credited with turning Arsenal into a major club (which is laughable in my opinion), he's actually turned the table and we're on a downward spiral albeit a slow one which works like dry rot.

A few other clubs have gone through this in recent years and are still recovering (Liverpool & United) even Chelsea are yo-yoing about from season to season. for me you need a fresh start with a new manager, things stagnated under Wenger and like you say, are now in decline

15 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Sanchez and Ozil will both sign deals at Arsenal for around £280k a week which is also made up of bonuses.    I have heard also that all the rumours around Sanchez was for Arsenal to push their offer up from £150k to £280k.  Arsenal have employed a new person to do contract negotiations now at the club Huss Fahmy,  apparently a deal should be done when Sanchez is back at the club next week.   Sanchez wants Arsenal to sign 3 top players to show they have title ambitions. 

The club before the huge overturn in staff to deal with these short of things, was shocking,  It is a huge myth that Arsenal is a well run club, in fact a business expert said Arsenal are lacking so far behind in their ability to do deals it is embarrassing that a club that does make a big turn over, still cannot deal with basic things, which is quite alarming. 

7 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

A few other clubs have gone through this in recent years and are still recovering (Liverpool & United) even Chelsea are yo-yoing about from season to season. for me you need a fresh start with a new manager, things stagnated under Wenger and like you say, are now in decline

I just noticed your signature mate...

Are you trying to prove that the players you guys have signed aren't like Lacazette and Martial by stealing colleague's numbers? :ph34r:

• Subscriber
On 7/24/2017 at 4:36 PM, Cicero said:

BS sources have us Linked with Sergi Roberto. Reports saying we are willing to meet his 40 million release clause. 

Jack of all trades, master of none. He's versatile but 40 million for a back up player? That right there should say it's bollocks, let alone him wanting to leave Barcelona. 

9 hours ago, Cicero said:

Need to wrap up midfield depth ASAP. Sergi Roberto would be a great addition

:ph34r:

4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

I just noticed your signature mate...

Are you trying to prove that the players you guys have signed aren't like Lacazette and Martial by stealing colleague's numbers? :ph34r:

:D ..old guys out, young talent in B|   ...we badly needed some young players, Pep should promote from the academy too, we are sitting on a gold mine with players like Phil Foden & Brahim Diaz to name acouple

18 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

We are supposedly close to signing Merino from Dortmund. 

Know anything about him?

Seen on Twitter that he's been pictured at the Freeman though it may not be genuine.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived