talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

According to Italian sources, Chelsea are leaking information purposefully about certain targets like Aubemeyang and even Agüero in the last couple of days...  Apparently Conte is getting more and more frustrated because none of those are players he's asked for and it is infact the club that are targeting them without consulting him.  On Rai about an hour ago they had a well known Italian journalist that works for Tuttosport that said Conte has wanted Morata from the start and continues to want him.  That everything else is the club releasing information and that he is in no way connected to it although he understands he works for Chelsea FC and that he is under contract which means he will work with whatever is placed on his shoulders.

Wish we just met Real's asking price already. We are in no position to negotiate considering what happened with Costa

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Wish we just met Real's asking price already. We are in no position to negotiate considering what happened with Costa

I know why Conte wants him (his style of play) but what Real are asking for in terms of a fee is ridiculous. Arsenal are doing the same with Alexis. Infact this is happening everywhere this summer.

Big clubs are going to have to spend big time to get the players they really want during this transfer window. 

3 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

£66m bid rejected for Naby Keita by RBL. 

Fuck that move on. 

Apparently we're not going to consider alternative targets mate. If we don't get our top targets we'll go without, so I'm hoping we cough up whatever it is they want.

9 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Apparently we're not going to consider alternative targets mate. If we don't get our top targets we'll go without, so I'm hoping we cough up whatever it is they want.

They don't want anything, they are flat out refusing to sell. 

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Manchester City have agreed a deal with Real Madrid to sign Brazil right-back Danilo, who will become City’s second acquisition for that position in a matter of days following the arrival of Kyle Walker

He is proper crap mate. If I were you I'd be hoping it's just a rumour. 

18 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Manchester City have agreed a deal with Real Madrid to sign Brazil right-back Danilo, who will become City’s second acquisition for that position in a matter of days following the arrival of Kyle Walker

Happy with Azpilicueta and Moses as our RWB options. As this would make the most sense going into next season. 

d1f44cb53c4b2f5b951aca89755158a0.jpg

Hope it gets done as quickly as possible. May not be my preferred choice, but most importantly, he is Conte's. And I am hoping the board have made it clear they would only go after Conte's preferred targets as part of the new contract Conte has signed. 

2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Moses is not really a defender his he though

No. But he makes a good RWB. 

Use Azpilicueta against top teams and Moses against teams that like to sit back. 

31 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

It seems to be real, will be backup for Walker anyway

That's about his level. But that's an expensive bench warmer don't you think?

One thing I'll say is that Dani Carvajal must be laughing his socks off. 

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

That's about his level. But that's an expensive bench warmer don't you think?

One thing I'll say is that Dani Carvajal must be laughing his socks off. 

We will have to trust Peps judgment, he must see something in him

• Subscriber

Saw a headline today that Spurs have balked at Barkley's wage demands of £150k a week. Don't know what he, or more likely his agent, thinks he's done to justify getting paid that much. Stupid boy should just stay at Everton. If he thinks he's that good he'll have no problem beating off competition from Sigurdsson, Klaassen and Sandro to start in the front three, having a stellar season in a stronger side, and getting his big money move to another team next summer.

• Subscriber

Yeah as if this far down the line he doesn't know what wages he would get etc. It was a nonsense report. Think this will get done, hopefully sooner rather than later 

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

For a decent fee I'd probably sell him to be honest. He doesn't seem to click in our side and he's done nothing to prove that we should build around him over Vardy.

Imagine it'll be yet another "cut our losses" sale. Like Musa and Mendy are likely to be.

• The title was changed to Transfer Rumours 2017
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived