talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

Watford close to signing Chalobah on a 5 year deal. 

Hope we have some sort of buy back clause on it. If there is and either him or Loftus-Cheek make the world cup squad, I suppose I'll be a happy with this move. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Not a transfer story but our owners could be in the shit. Had two big money (£300mil+ each) lawsuits against them in Thailand.

There's literally always something with us.

There's fuck all wrong with that, just pay it and have it done already. I'm sick of this club making every penny a prisoner. Last summer was only a pause in that approach because of how much money we made selling players. Now that we have to spend some of the ordinary revenue they act like they're on an episode of bargain hunt.

Douglas Luiz flew into Manchester last night to complete his 10million move to Man City

Douglas is not expected to stay long in England. He will undergo his medical and get to see the spectacular City Football Academy, but he is expected to quickly join CFG partner club Girona FC on loan, where he will get to experience La Liga.

But having invested an eight figure fee in the Brazil under-20 midfielder, City are sure to see him as more than a sell-for-profit signing and will be hoping he can team up with compatriot Gabriel Jesus in Pep Guardiola’s first team some day.

2 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

There's fuck all wrong with that, just pay it and have it done already. I'm sick of this club making every penny a prisoner. Last summer was only a pause in that approach because of how much money we made selling players. Now that we have to spend some of the ordinary revenue they act like they're on an episode of bargain hunt.

I thought they'd already had a £10mil bid rejected?

If they can't add that small amount in add-ons they can just fuck off.

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

£57m bid for Naby Keita rejected. 

Fuck me. 

RB has been pretty steadfast in saying they will sell noone important this season ill have to see if i can dig up the quote from a bit ago. However theres been alot of speculation that Keita in particular has a release clause that kicks in next season somewhere in the €50m region. If thats the case there will be some competition though. 

Here it is

"I'll repeat it one last time: We will not let any key player leave this year. None of our players has a release clause this summer. There is no pain barrier - not even in the triple digits." (RR) 

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Burning Gold said:

Apparently we've all but signed Andy Robertson for £8m. Don't know a great deal about him but I've heard good things, and it'll be nice to have a proper left back.

10 hours ago, FOYM said:

Can't complain at all for 8m. Good signing.

yep, did well for Hull. Hopefully puts your end to an interest in Ben Chilwell every summer!

11 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

RB has been pretty steadfast in saying they will sell noone important this season ill have to see if i can dig up the quote from a bit ago. However theres been alot of speculation that Keita in particular has a release clause that kicks in next season somewhere in the €50m region. If thats the case there will be some competition though. 

Here it is

"I'll repeat it one last time: We will not let any key player leave this year. None of our players has a release clause this summer. There is no pain barrier - not even in the triple digits." (RR) 

RBL also have a very strict wage budget (on the low side) and it seems Keita's agent is using that to force the sale. Basically what his agent is saying is that if RBL value him at more than £57m then he should be paid in line with that, which they obviously won't do. 

Most reliable journo's are now saying that a deal will probably be struck, it's just how the payments are going to be structured that is delaying things. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Burning Gold said:

Chelsea have confirmed Bakayoko. Crazy for Monaco to break up that team. I didn't think they were struggling for cash?

if the player wants to go though...

Just now, Stan said:

if the player wants to go though...

Fair shout, but I would've thought Monaco would be able to make a good case to keep a player. League champions, Champs League semi-finalists, not to mention the beautiful city and low tax rate.

• The title was changed to Transfer Rumours 2017
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived