• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

May 2020 - Member of the Month

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Congrats @Lucas, you are a Leeds nutter but a very polite and civil one...I think?  xD

Well done also @Bluewolf & @Mel81x who propped the Leeds nutter up. 

 

  giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477cef78b0590cf20b63

 

Edited by CaaC (John)
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus, are you sure? 

Not really certain I actually did much, bar post a few pics of food and make a few random comments but appreciate the nomination anyway, so cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Jesus, are you sure? 

Not really certain I actually did much, bar post a few pics of food and make a few random comments but appreciate the nomination anyway, so cheers.

We were close to rescinding it when we saw your plate you used the other day. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stan said:

We were close to rescinding it when we saw your plate you used the other day. 

If I had known that was going to swing it I would have put a picture up of my Steak,Chips,Peas,Onion Rings, Fried Tomatoes and Mushrooms I had last night but because it was not technically 'dinner' because it was out of the dinnertime timeframe I didn't bother... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

If I had known that was going to swing it I would have put a picture up of my Steak,Chips,Peas,Onion Rings, Fried Tomatoes and Mushrooms I had last night but because it was not technically 'dinner' because it was out of the dinnertime timeframe I didn't bother... 

It was more the actual plate as opposed the contents on it :P 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Congrats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leeds United is the real united !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CityTheBest said:

How many votes did I get?

None this month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement