The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I missed the deadline because I wasn’t invited :(

Didn't think you'd be interested :P can still join though, the "deadline" was only a date we agreed on to start bidding for players... 

Just now, nudge said:

Didn't think you'd be interested :P can still join though, the "deadline" was only a date we agreed on to start bidding for players... 

I’m just being an arse. I’ll have my hands plenty full soon with the new addition :D

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Michael said:

Curse @Lucas who beat me to the signing of Tousart! They accepted his higher bid instead of mine. >:( I've got to get more ruthless in the transfer market.;)

You mean @Eco :P

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Michael said:

I have a question, what happens if you buy a player and then he gets transferred to a club in another country, just before the season starts in real life? 

from the site :)

If it's certain that a player will leave the Bundesliga, his market value will be frozen. This means that the market value doesn't change any more and the player will not be placed on the transfer list by the computer any longer. If you are having a player with a frozen market value in your squad, you can sell him at any time or also retain him.

If a relegation or a transfer is already certain before the end of the season, the player will be deactivated after the season has ended. For transfers into another league, the market value will be frozen as soon as the transfer has been officially confirmed, what usually happens after the contract is signed and the medical check is passed. If a player has no longer a valid contract with his club after the end of the season, his market value will also be frozen.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

I see, it says that you can sell him, but no one is going to buy him off you. Do you sell him back to the computer, is that what happens?

I would presume so, at that frozen market price so that his value doesn't drop further due to no matches in BL. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I would presume so, at that frozen market price so that his value doesn't drop further due to no matches in BL. 

I see, ok thanks mate and oh yeah, good luck with Burgstaller. :ph34r:

• Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

I see, ok thanks mate and oh yeah, good luck with Burgstaller. :ph34r:

Haha I had to get a striker in now. I know there's more players to come of course but didn't want to leave myself short.

And yes, I did not know he was injured as the icon only came up after I had bought him xD 

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, Michael said:

I see, it says that you can sell him, but no one is going to buy him off you. Do you sell him back to the computer, is that what happens?

Yes. 

Archived