Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Foreign Music

You could really pick so many songs from this guy and the earlier work is superb. Hes also quite nice with fans as I found out when I met the guy two years ago.

• Upvote 1

was discussing this bass line with a friend today so figured I'd post it in here.

Do any of you listen to Non-English Music?

I obviously do, hell I make music in the Latin genre xD

I like Bachata, Reggaeton, Argentine and Uruguayan rock, Brazilian music (mostly Samba), Peruvian Cumbia and Japanese Anime Intro's. I am not one of those K-Pop lads :D 

I listen to a lot of Arabic music as it's foreign for me and some songs i like from movies 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mpache said:

Do any of you listen to Non-English Music?

Yes, all the time. German, Austrian, Thai, Cambodian, mostly. Sometimes also Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian & French too. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yes, all the time. German, Austrian, Thai, Cambodian, mostly. Sometimes also Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian & French too. 

I listened to a Vietnamese song the other day, and I must say I was thoroughly impressed!

• Upvote 1

Zhaoze's 1911 is probably my most favourite album of postrock. Absolutely incredible sound.

13 hours ago, Azeem said:

I listen to a lot of Arabic music as it's foreign for me and some songs i like from movies 

Arabic music has some of the best drum/bass grooves I have ever heard and I love it. North African music with its French/Arabic infusion is very cool to me personally. 

• Upvote 1

Khailash Kher is my favourite Indian singer, haven't seen any of his new work but i have almost all of his old ones on my playlist