talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Discussion

football forum

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

I like to stand by my claim that this whole domino effect happened the moment we named Cahill captain 

Pretty sure it's got more to do with Abramovich & his visa issues more than anything else. If he's served with an undeclared wealth order and told to source of the funds for his UK assets, I think things will be a lot less comfortable for him... and by association for  your football club.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Pretty sure it's got more to do with Abramovich & his visa issues more than anything else. If he's served with an undeclared wealth order and told to source of the funds for his UK assets, I think things will be a lot less comfortable for him... and by association for  your football club.

I'm only taking the piss. 

However the point still stands. These past 12 months have been horrific on and off the pitch, and naming Cahill as captain was the first of many horrendous decisions the club has made this past year. 

Surly if your Cahill point of order has any weight to it, then blame should be pointed towards the person who named him captain.

This past year, while not as bad as you have painted it, is 100% down to the manager.

He expected to be given the keys to a war chest of cash after winning the title & allowed to spend it on his ideas.

Instead he pouted like a child for the whole season and fueled the media's love of putting us down with story after story of negative waves.

Almost 3 weeks since the season ended and no current player has talked up Conte.

Today has been a great day for the club. I havent had a Chelsea day like this, probably since Roman first turned up. I think it's very exciting our owner feels burned.

Everything he has done in this country since he first came has always been acceptable for the visa laws, yet now it changes.

It's the weakness of our country that sees us picking on someone who has invested millions into this country because of alleged offences by the country of his birth.

We will see how it turns out, but for me today has been 1000% positive for Chelsea, n tweaked the heart strings of the weakminded who have hoped since Roman turned up that we would crash n burn.

Their pain will continue :ay:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

This whole mess with Roman, or anything about Chelsea at the moment is positive, how ever many times you stick your fingers in your ears and tip your hat. 

Just one big mess. 

See, As I said, the weak minded have been tweaked.

Come on MadLad, I cant dangle the Carrot n you come running within half hour,  that's far too easy  :dam:

27 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

This whole mess with Roman, or anything about Chelsea at the moment is positive, how ever many times you stick your fingers in your ears and tip your hat. 

Just one big mess. 

Nothing says "positive" like not being able to bring in your top choice for manager for the upcoming season, abandoning longstanding plans for building a new stadium, and having your owner under scrutiny for his close relationship with a despot that conducts chemical attacks in Britain.

:ay:

• Haha 1

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has "withdrawn" his application for a UK visa, the BBC understands.

A source close to the Russian tycoon said his application to extend his investor visa had not been refused or denied, as reported in the press.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't say much does our Roman. You wouldnt get fat on, hirings and firings aside, the half a dozen lines he has issued over his 15 years.

When he does speak, he tends to get everyones attention and as it was put too me this morning.

"This one couldn't have landed with more of a thud at the Home Office"

23 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

We can't deport all those illegally subletting, drug and gun smuggling, regularly committing crime, abusing nhs before returning etc. But instead we can prevail in preventing somebody that has invested millions from returning.

If they think he's money laundering he's probably got a hand in all sorts of crimes (assuming he is money laundering).

8 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

SKY SOURCES YELLOW STRIP:

Maurizio Sarri unlikely to become Chelsea manager amid concerns over previous behaviour.

-----------------------------------------------

I told you.... He is a Gobshite!

Sky first broke this news at 3.20pm

Yellow Strip appeared 3.23pm

Yellow Strip removed 3.33pm

Interesting

Sky just reporting basically what the Mail and other unreliable journalists have been stating. 

Fact of the matter is, no one outside the club has literally any idea what is going on. I'm told that Marina Granovskaia is currently on holiday. At a time like this. 

Edited by Cicero

59 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

We can't deport all those illegally subletting, drug and gun smuggling, regularly committing crime, abusing nhs before returning etc. But instead we can prevail in preventing somebody that has invested millions from returning.

Crooked Russian money has long been allowed unfettered access to London, it's high time it stopped.

Just now, The Liquidator said:

You have to take into account who its aimed at

Janet n John level for Liverpool fans so its nice n clear for your delusional minds.

Got it? :D

Yes, speaking of delusional minds: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/

:ay:

Although I don't know if that will impact you at all because I can't tell if you're English or not, let alone from London.

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Liquidator said:

Is it just Russian money that gets cleaned through London?

Nah London's banks have always been open to dirty money. There's former African warlords living there now because they took their millions and fucked off to London.