talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

American Politics Discussion

football forum

I used to think Trump wouldn't fair well in the primaries against DeSantis... now I think he would absolutely crush DeSantis.

I think America's going to be faced with the absolute shit choice of: Trump v. Biden (again).

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I used to think Trump wouldn't fair well in the primaries against DeSantis... now I think he would absolutely crush DeSantis.

I think America's going to be faced with the absolute shit choice of: Trump v. Biden (again).

Idk if the Orange one is going to make it. There just seems to be more and more mounting evidence of far too many crimes. I would hope the DOJ investigation through Jack Smith has likely planned to do something before the election but I guess we'll see. Even if worst case he does somehow survive and make it to the election im not sure he'll win. The latest news from the now impeached Texas AG that openly admitted T*ump would have lost Texas if he counted Mail in ballots.. only furthers that he lost more handily then we originally thought and theres no way hes gained support since then with everything thats gone on.

27 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Idk if the Orange one is going to make it. There just seems to be more and more mounting evidence of far too many crimes. I would hope the DOJ investigation through Jack Smith has likely planned to do something before the election but I guess we'll see. Even if worst case he does somehow survive and make it to the election im not sure he'll win. The latest news from the now impeached Texas AG that openly admitted T*ump would have lost Texas if he counted Mail in ballots.. only furthers that he lost more handily then we originally thought and theres no way hes gained support since then with everything thats gone on.

There's all the evidence of crimes... but it's one of those things, where the rich and powerful get a different system of justice to the rest of society. Trump's a multimillionaire with a huge amount of political power. He's already demonstrated his ability with stochastic terrorism with the capital rights, I imagine the DOJ would have a mind on what seeing Trump do a perp walk might mean for political violence. He still has his core base and once he turned on DeSantis... DeSantis saw his support sink like a stone.

Trump's also got the media wrapped around his finger. All DeSantis really has in his box is using his position as governor of Florida to try to win culture war battles for his campaign trail - he's actually abysmal at dealing with the media. I thought Trump seemed childish when dealing with the media, but DeSantis's handling of "tough" questions (they're not even tough... they're just not easy questions for him to stick to his campaign talking points) actually has him look like a bratty child on the verge of tears.

How's he going to govern on just culture wars, needing a super majority to get his "policy" through as President? He'll wilt under the kind of scrutiny that Bush, Obama, Trump, or Biden got from the media - the kind of scrutiny any president should expect, because they're fucking president. He's attempted to take on Disney and it's led to Disney freezing investment into the state - so he's actively acted as an anti-business governor trying to run as a pro-business politician. Even Trump has hammered him on this. Trump's actually done a very good job at hammering DeSantis on every issue that's there to hammer him on.

Trump was an extremist and even he's got more appeal to average Americans than DeSantis. It's pretty mind boggling. American politics are fucked up.

Also I think even if convicted, Trump can win an election because being a felon doesn't disallow you from running. Just voting!

I think Trump has a lot of traction and if there were meaningful charges it would have come to light,  instead the regime has made a martyr of him.  As above the options are not good and it may very well come down to America getting tired of Biden and gross ineptitude. 

28 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I think Trump has a lot of traction and if there were meaningful charges it would have come to light,  instead the regime has made a martyr of him.  As above the options are not good and it may very well come down to America getting tired of Biden and gross ineptitude. 

I mean the latest thing coming to light appears to be a violation of the espionage act - taking confidential plans of an attack on Iran, which there's a recording of him confessing to taking. But it doesn't seem to matter because the DOJ is too afraid of the political backlash from his large group of followers.

Americans are faced with a bad choice, imo. Republicans just aren't putting serious candidates forward: there's criminal clown in Trump, the culture warrior in DeSantis, and the religious zealot in Pence. There's been talk of Ted Cruz trying to reposition himself as more of a moderate... but he's got the last 6 years of his political career courting the far-right to make that seem like a load of shit... and he's Ted Cruz, he's about as likeable as a bag of dogshit.

The democrats need someone moderate like Biden because it's the only way the fairly conservative moderate voters don't vote for someone actively malicious - but it's no surprise an old man who was never considered a serious contender for the president when he was younger and American politics at least pretended to be more serious is struggling to run the country in the aftermath of Trump inflating the US deficit by 25% in 4 years and needing to step in to make the federal government actually properly react to a global pandemic. But who else would they have go against Biden in the next election? Gavin Newsom's from California, so he's basically poison to red state voters who fear everything about the state that carries the US's economy on it's back - and anyone else is probably just too "left" for America to ever seriously consider. And with Newsom... as someone who's been in California for a while now - I'm just not a fan of establishment SF bay area corruption that keeps those politicians afloat.

So Americans are faced with the prospect of old man Biden struggling to clean up the mess the country is in... or one of the GOP un-serious candidates to come in and fuck things up for the next serious president (if the US ever has one again) to come in and try to clean up. The two-party system the US has is absolute shit - both parties are astounding failures to the country and there's nothing being done to really address the economic problems that impact the whole country.

And it's hard not to think it's all by design, because it seems like at the end of the day corruption is what keeps US politics afloat and actually pushing for any kind of meaningful policy gets you shunned into political obscurity.

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

There's all the evidence of crimes... but it's one of those things, where the rich and powerful get a different system of justice to the rest of society. Trump's a multimillionaire with a huge amount of political power. He's already demonstrated his ability with stochastic terrorism with the capital rights, I imagine the DOJ would have a mind on what seeing Trump do a perp walk might mean for political violence. He still has his core base and once he turned on DeSantis... DeSantis saw his support sink like a stone.

Trump's also got the media wrapped around his finger. All DeSantis really has in his box is using his position as governor of Florida to try to win culture war battles for his campaign trail - he's actually abysmal at dealing with the media. I thought Trump seemed childish when dealing with the media, but DeSantis's handling of "tough" questions (they're not even tough... they're just not easy questions for him to stick to his campaign talking points) actually has him look like a bratty child on the verge of tears.

How's he going to govern on just culture wars, needing a super majority to get his "policy" through as President? He'll wilt under the kind of scrutiny that Bush, Obama, Trump, or Biden got from the media - the kind of scrutiny any president should expect, because they're fucking president. He's attempted to take on Disney and it's led to Disney freezing investment into the state - so he's actively acted as an anti-business governor trying to run as a pro-business politician. Even Trump has hammered him on this. Trump's actually done a very good job at hammering DeSantis on every issue that's there to hammer him on.

Trump was an extremist and even he's got more appeal to average Americans than DeSantis. It's pretty mind boggling. American politics are fucked up.

Also I think even if convicted, Trump can win an election because being a felon doesn't disallow you from running. Just voting!

Id agree with you on most of the crimes but with the special counsil investigation this doesnt appear to be one of the ones hes going to get away with. The Jan 6th council laid the foundation and put it all out there in plain sight and if thats what they can come up with im giddy to see what Jack Smith finds. I honestly dont think he skates on this one.

The first break in media is the shit stains at Fox and Murdoch more or less not supporting him. That was his giant mouthpiece and losing them is absolutely massive for his ratings I would have to guess. Im actually really surprised how wrapped up in the war with Disney De Santis got. I thought he had the bigger picture in his cross hairs but hes picked the wrong battle and he certainly isnt the one to unite Retrumplicans nor usurp dear lord and saviour the orange wonder at this point. They really do lack candidates. 

The problem with not removing T*ump is you already know hes going to claim victory yet again when he will in all likelyhood garner less votes then last time around. If they keep poking democracy eventually its going to burst. He was very close to a Fascist takeover last time I cant imagine it going any better in a future loss. This is partly why is so important to take him out once and for good. His ideals for lack of a better word are now bring carried forward in the so called freedom caucus fucks that are just going to keep going with the mandate either way.

9 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Id agree with you on most of the crimes but with the special counsil investigation this doesnt appear to be one of the ones hes going to get away with. The Jan 6th council laid the foundation and put it all out there in plain sight and if thats what they can come up with im giddy to see what Jack Smith finds. I honestly dont think he skates on this one.

The first break in media is the shit stains at Fox and Murdoch more or less not supporting him. That was his giant mouthpiece and losing them is absolutely massive for his ratings I would have to guess. Im actually really surprised how wrapped up in the war with Disney De Santis got. I thought he had the bigger picture in his cross hairs but hes picked the wrong battle and he certainly isnt the one to unite Retrumplicans nor usurp dear lord and saviour the orange wonder at this point. They really do lack candidates. 

The problem with not removing T*ump is you already know hes going to claim victory yet again when he will in all likelyhood garner less votes then last time around. If they keep poking democracy eventually its going to burst. He was very close to a Fascist takeover last time I cant imagine it going any better in a future loss. This is partly why is so important to take him out once and for good. His ideals for lack of a better word are now bring carried forward in the so called freedom caucus fucks that are just going to keep going with the mandate either way.

DeSantis is just a moron with a Harvard degree, he could have backed off on Disney but claimed victory and the low info base of GOP voters would have been none the wiser, while he'd still retain Disney support for his candidacy most likely. Truth or accuracy doesn't matter so much to voters, as long as you say something enough times confidently enough, Trump's demonstrated that these lies just get accepted as truth by enough people. Instead he's ended up tying up millions of dollars of taxpayer money into a legal battle with Disney... a company that is notoriously good at winning it's legal battles... while costing the state billions of Disney investment and just saw Disney's plans to relocate thousands of it's white collar tech workers to Florida scrapped in an instant.

Even if you've got some high-info GOP voters out there who may have considered him... if you're a fiscal conservative, you'd likely be seeing him as a clown who's blowing his state's treasury on these idiotic battles he's picking to get national media attention. And if you're a pro-business conservative, you've just seen him go against an American business institution and one of the largest employers in the state.

This is a media created mess - treating Trump as a serious candidacy has permanently changed political discourse in the US. He has a real cult of personality (don't ask me how lol), I'd say 20-30% of voters are pretty firmly in his grasp. It's got the GOP in a race to see if any candidate can "out-Trump" Trump in primaries. And then the question has to be asked... does the Trumpiest candidate that makes it through primaries have a chance at winning moderates over with a moderate democrat running against them. Left-wing voters will hold their nose and vote against anyone Trumpy, even if they're voting for a democrat that's about as left wing as George W Bush.

I don't think America can clean up this mess without things getting a hell of a lot worse than they already are. But even then... I'm not so sure - we saw people storm the US capitol and most of the punishments we've seen so far have been a comparative slap on the wrist.

Are Americans too complacent to demand a government that actually works for them? Tbh, I think so. This was a country founded on a protest of lack of representation despite high taxes - look at California, it's got the most democrats AND republicans in the country. It's the economic backbone of the US. And for months it had just 1 senator representing it's interests in the senate. It has the most members of the house of representatives and at the same time is the most underrepresented state in national politics per capita. 12% of the US population controls 60% of the US senate.

It's a broken, outdated, and anti-democratic system of government that goes around acting like it is the bastion of freedom and democracy.

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

DeSantis is just a moron with a Harvard degree, he could have backed off on Disney but claimed victory and the low info base of GOP voters would have been none the wiser, while he'd still retain Disney support for his candidacy most likely. Truth or accuracy doesn't matter so much to voters, as long as you say something enough times confidently enough, Trump's demonstrated that these lies just get accepted as truth by enough people. Instead he's ended up tying up millions of dollars of taxpayer money into a legal battle with Disney... a company that is notoriously good at winning it's legal battles... while costing the state billions of Disney investment and just saw Disney's plans to relocate thousands of it's white collar tech workers to Florida scrapped in an instant.

Even if you've got some high-info GOP voters out there who may have considered him... if you're a fiscal conservative, you'd likely be seeing him as a clown who's blowing his state's treasury on these idiotic battles he's picking to get national media attention. And if you're a pro-business conservative, you've just seen him go against an American business institution and one of the largest employers in the state.

This is a media created mess - treating Trump as a serious candidacy has permanently changed political discourse in the US. He has a real cult of personality (don't ask me how lol), I'd say 20-30% of voters are pretty firmly in his grasp. It's got the GOP in a race to see if any candidate can "out-Trump" Trump in primaries. And then the question has to be asked... does the Trumpiest candidate that makes it through primaries have a chance at winning moderates over with a moderate democrat running against them. Left-wing voters will hold their nose and vote against anyone Trumpy, even if they're voting for a democrat that's about as left wing as George W Bush.

I don't think America can clean up this mess without things getting a hell of a lot worse than they already are. But even then... I'm not so sure - we saw people storm the US capitol and most of the punishments we've seen so far have been a comparative slap on the wrist.

Are Americans too complacent to demand a government that actually works for them? Tbh, I think so. This was a country founded on a protest of lack of representation despite high taxes - look at California, it's got the most democrats AND republicans in the country. It's the economic backbone of the US. And for months it had just 1 senator representing it's interests in the senate. It has the most members of the house of representatives and at the same time is the most underrepresented state in national politics per capita. 12% of the US population controls 60% of the US senate.

It's a broken, outdated, and anti-democratic system of government that goes around acting like it is the bastion of freedom and democracy.

This is why this whole thing is so fascinating to watch from my side of the border xD Although alot of the trumpism shit has started to and been creeping in over here, its just crazy to watch it unfold. 

On 26/05/2023 at 06:00, Dr. Gonzo said:

Higher than I thought tbh.

I think Ron DeSantis's chances of getting the republican nomination are pretty low right now after his twitter disaster - he and Elon Musk end up looking like clowns ready to take on lots of public ridicule... whereas the democrats and the MAGA idiots are getting ample opportunity to shit on him constantly. I also think his political prospects are a lot lower than they would have been had he not pissed off one of the largest employers and biggest draws of tourism to Florida, so I think him deciding to go to war with Disney was... idiotic. But outside of Florida... it seems just, very easy to attack DeSantis on the Disney stuff. "If you can't handle Disney, how can you handle China?' Is something I imagine any decent journalist would want to ask at any press conference on the campaign trail. He doesn't really have an answer that works for a question like that - it'll just make him angry and he'll try to do the Trump thing where he attempts to bully a journalist... but it hasn't really worked for him on the national level acting like that.

Yeah, he'll never be able to make a compelling case of anti Trump. He's still too scared to take him on.

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

His attacks on Disney are part of what wins him support. Tbf a lot of people do hate the wokeism that DeSantis is pretending to tackle head on. His press spin his tokenistic legislation or policy as a success, regardless of the fact it will not get through the courts. The rival press spin it as a loss, and spin his book bans as Hitler 2.0. He needs the mainstream press against him to have a chance against Trump.

Most well educated conservative voters would likely consider him a neocon in disguise and vote for him knowing he'd do the usual thing of make noise about culture wars to satiate the mouth breathers whilst implementing tax cuts and deregulation.

7 hours ago, Spike said:

De Santis is just another neoliberal cunt off the factory line.  All the cross examinations of him render the same analysis as all of the neoliberal cunts since Reagan.

basically, it is probably why Trump has a free run and massive popularity as he challenges the status quo be it the establishment democrats or RINOS who are in the pockets of corporates.  those that challenge the narrative and pockets get the most ire.  ie: those that threaten to end the "not really a war" in Ukraine are attacked.  

that latest attempt at smearing was Fox bending over to its backers at Lockheed Martin and Blackrock and getting rid of a person that was anti war.  They now to try save the 12m viewers they lost, kowtow to the woke mob and pledging fielty to the regime.

so it was branded as stunning and brave that Wrexham without even trying obliterated the US woman's national team, another vindication why men should not be allowed to participate against woman other than some kind of charity piss up game.

it's not stunning and brave when the idea behind it was preconceived, you will never see a mens team play a female team in the UK because its pointless, but because this stupid tournament is in the U.S. there has to be some virtue signalling.   they got stomped by a team running around a 46 year old Lee Trundle in a who can score a Messi goal competition.  I don't call embarrassing woman, stunning and brave, it just shows how fucked up society is.

Edited by OrangeKhrush

3 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

basically, it is probably why Trump has a free run and massive popularity as he challenges the status quo be it the establishment democrats or RINOS who are in the pockets of corporates.  those that challenge the narrative and pockets get the most ire.  ie: those that threaten to end the "not really a war" in Ukraine are attacked.  

that latest attempt at smearing was Fox bending over to its backers at Lockheed Martin and Blackrock and getting rid of a person that was anti war.  They now to try save the 12m viewers they lost, kowtow to the woke mob and pledging fielty to the regime.

Trump is the same but with more charisma and less policy.
Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist that spouts racial conspiracies and has been since college. There is nothing ‘woke’ about Fox, it’s viewers, or the reason they sacked that cunt.

2 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

so it was branded as stunning and brave that Wrexham without even trying obliterated the US woman's national team, another vindication why men should not be allowed to participate against woman other than some kind of charity piss up game.

it's not stunning and brave when the idea behind it was preconceived, you will never see a mens team play a female team in the UK because its pointless, but because this stupid tournament is in the U.S. there has to be some virtue signalling.   they got stomped by a team running around a 46 year old Lee Trundle in a who can score a Messi goal competition.  I don't call embarrassing woman, stunning and brave, it just shows how fucked up society is.

who gives a fuck about these things? The fact that you find a problem with this just a reflection of your own sexism. Women don’t need your protection, if they want to play a game with the threat of being smashed let them, who gives a fuck, the only egos that should be bruised are the players, so I don’t know why yours is as well. I bet you didn’t even know it was happening, didn’t watch it, and just saw it on your Facebook Fox news feed.

What virtue has been signalled? There is no virtue. If two teams want to enter a competition and play each other, let them. Everyone chooses to play. 

• Upvote 3

On 03/06/2023 at 02:33, OrangeKhrush said:

basically, it is probably why Trump has a free run and massive popularity as he challenges the status quo be it the establishment democrats or RINOS who are in the pockets of corporates.

Trump's pretty much a RINO as well. What kind of fiscal conservative swells their country's national deficit by 25%? One that's not really fiscally conservative. He's just another neoliberal masquerading as a populist.

Tuck the cuck got sacked for his statements demonstrating he knew the network was promoting absolute bullshit in that defamation case that Fox settled, by the way. They wouldn't sack their most watched show's host if not for the fact his deposition statements directly sunk Fox's ability to fight the lawsuit and had to settle. Murdoch wanted a high profile head to roll after the settlement, nobody at the network was higher profile than Tuck the cuck.

• Upvote 1

On 05/06/2023 at 13:54, Dr. Gonzo said:

Trump's pretty much a RINO as well. What kind of fiscal conservative swells their country's national deficit by 25%? One that's not really fiscally conservative. He's just another neoliberal masquerading as a populist.

Tuck the cuck got sacked for his statements demonstrating he knew the network was promoting absolute bullshit in that defamation case that Fox settled, by the way. They wouldn't sack their most watched show's host if not for the fact his deposition statements directly sunk Fox's ability to fight the lawsuit and had to settle. Murdoch wanted a high profile head to roll after the settlement, nobody at the network was higher profile than Tuck the cuck.

Neoliberalism is a conservative ideology mate. Nothing new about preserving global capitalism and imperialism for the benefit on the USA on the cost of developing and struggling countries. 

It’s part and parcel for whatever these republicans/conservatives/neoliberals/libs/neocons are or aren’t to be ‘fiscally responsible’ with their own wealth but not the wealth of others. They don’t maintain their personal wealth by spending it. 

Lawmaking in the USA is designed and drafted by a small cadre of businesses and its cringe to say because how often it is ineloquently stated - of rich, ivy-educated, white, old, Yankee-men, and if they aren’t rich, ivy-educated, white, old, Yankee-men, they exist and operate within the culture set by those people. Of course they come in different flavours, the conservative good ol boy racist, the smile at you from daggered teeth ‘ally of minorities’ racist with white saviour complex, the self made ‘I got mine’ noveau-rich; but all have the barometer of valuing a person’s value of morality and ethics by the size of their bank account and property.

• Subscriber

The stories are hilarious that are coming out. His avenue out of this seemingly is to pardon himself if reelected or receive a pardon if another retrumplican gets in. First hand accounts under oath, audio recordings, his own admissions and quotes. I dont think he can skate on this otherwise, hes too dumb for his own good. 

19 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

The stories are hilarious that are coming out. His avenue out of this seemingly is to pardon himself if reelected or receive a pardon if another retrumplican gets in. First hand accounts under oath, audio recordings, his own admissions and quotes. I dont think he can skate on this otherwise, hes too dumb for his own good. 

Sad thing is his arraignment has led to a huge boost in his popularity amongst his voters who I think had gotten a little more quiet simply because he wasn't as ever-present in the media.

I will never understand the cult of personality he's managed to cultivate. He's not even charismatic... he's fucking shit at speaking English xD - it's made all the more funny that these people are rallying around this guy after chanting "lock her up" at Hillary for doing... the same thing - but not as bad as what he's been alleged to have done.

I think the GOP has a problem though trying to untie themselves from this mess. He's still the top candidate for their party. The other frontrunners are... DeSantis, who's just tanked his national approval ratings by playing around with Florida's tax money to campaign ineffectively. Mike Pence, who's hated on the left for being an idiot zealot, and a large chunk of his own party was okay with the idea of him being hung during the January 6th capitol attacks. Anyone that's more "reasonable" has no chance at getting through a primary, it's only going to be low tier candidates like Trump, Pence, or DeSantis that can get through.

I think America is doomed for another shit choice of Biden v. Trump. I hope I'm wrong though.

Lol Biden's biggest promise in Student Loan Relief seems to be all but gone. Crazy how even Democrats in the Senate voted against it. 

Definitely a good idea to reinstate the student loan payments when cost of living is at its absolute highest. 4 year universities becoming a scam in this day in age with the tuition rates as opposed to a apprenticeship/certificate/community school. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Lol Biden's biggest promise in Student Loan Relief seems to be all but gone. Crazy how even Democrats in the Senate voted against it. 

Definitely a good idea to reinstate the student loan payments when cost of living is at its absolute highest. 4 year universities becoming a scam in this day in age with the tuition rates as opposed to a apprenticeship/certificate/community school. 

Biden's presidency has been a joke in so many ways - although senate democrats voting against it isn't all that surprising. A lot of these "moderate democrats" are basically just Bush era Republicans - people like Manchin are about as left-wing as Bush was. I don't fucking understand the senate tbh, it seems completely unnecessary. I can understand the original reasoning of "well we don't want small states to have no power" - but the house of representatives already has a cap on how many members there can be... so big states are already underrepresented.

I also don't understand how so many Americans graduate from uni loaded with so much debt. But definitely seems cruel to reinstate these payments when inflation is absolutely out of control. I don't really know how these loans work - but resuming payments while interest rates are as high as they are now seems to me like it'll just swell the amount of debt the average American is carrying around with them.

The guy's also working on sending $17B to the Iranian government as a way of restarting nuclear talks and releasing some American hostages... a really great way to show Iranians who have been begging him to do more to put pressure on this evil government they've been actively fighting with for about a year now. That money's just going to go straight to Hezbollah and the Houthis, while some of it will be used to pay Palestinians to crack open Iranian skulls in the streets. Foreign policy is where the US President has the most power, and I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see "Mr. Status Quo" do what he can to keep the Middle East as fucked up as possible.

If the best America can serve up is Biden or Trump... this country's beyond fixing tbh.

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Biden's presidency has been a joke in so many ways - although senate democrats voting against it isn't all that surprising. A lot of these "moderate democrats" are basically just Bush era Republicans - people like Manchin are about as left-wing as Bush was. I don't fucking understand the senate tbh, it seems completely unnecessary. I can understand the original reasoning of "well we don't want small states to have no power" - but the house of representatives already has a cap on how many members there can be... so big states are already underrepresented.

I also don't understand how so many Americans graduate from uni loaded with so much debt. But definitely seems cruel to reinstate these payments when inflation is absolutely out of control. I don't really know how these loans work - but resuming payments while interest rates are as high as they are now seems to me like it'll just swell the amount of debt the average American is carrying around with them.

The guy's also working on sending $17B to the Iranian government as a way of restarting nuclear talks and releasing some American hostages... a really great way to show Iranians who have been begging him to do more to put pressure on this evil government they've been actively fighting with for about a year now. That money's just going to go straight to Hezbollah and the Houthis, while some of it will be used to pay Palestinians to crack open Iranian skulls in the streets. Foreign policy is where the US President has the most power, and I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see "Mr. Status Quo" do what he can to keep the Middle East as fucked up as possible.

If the best America can serve up is Biden or Trump... this country's beyond fixing tbh.

You forgot the biggest union busting law in USA history. Biden is a commie tho