• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 1-3 Man Utd - Saturday 5th December, 2020

football forum

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

We seem to play better away than at home but the hammers love playing against us and a 1-1 score is more than likely unless Ole has a brainstorm which is more than likely and plays Donny VDB then subs him for the tea lady and we lose 3-1.  :coffee:

Moyes has done a good job so far this season, thought he'd one of the first managers out of the door after the first game when we beat them fairly comfortably. Think they might win this but you never know what you're gonna get from Man United.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, N U F C said:

Moyes has done a good job so far this season, thought he'd one of the first managers out of the door after the first game when we beat them fairly comfortably. Think they might win this but you never know what you're gonna get from Man United.

Funny how both Moyes & Jose gets the bullet from United as managers and now Spurs are sitting on top of the pile and Moyes has the hammers in 5th place, Jose rubbed salt into United with the recent hammering by his Spurs and maybe, just maybe, Moyes will do the same with his hammers and both saying "Hi Woody and the Glazers, we are going great guns, have a pint on us". :hh:

49 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

We seem to play better away than at home but the hammers love playing against us and a 1-1 score is more than likely unless Ole has a brainstorm which is more than likely and plays Donny VDB then subs him for the tea lady and we lose 3-1.  :coffee:

In away league games I'm always confident. We've won all our league games away from home. We weren't expected to win at Everton or Southampton but pulled it off. It's these results we get, when Rashy lover Ole is under pressure. From what I've seen West Ham have a big pitch which should suit us.

Just now, Cicero said:

AWB had any effectiveness in the final third he’d be the best right back on the planet. 

It was one hell of a recovery. 

I've only had this on 15 minutes and Utd have been bloody hilariously shite. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

AWB had any effectiveness in the final third he’d be the best right back on the planet. 

Agreed. He really is a brilliant player. Any decent manager would turn the potential he has into that player.

Saved them being 2-0 down there 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, JoshBRFC said:

Agreed. He really is a brilliant player. Any decent manager would turn the potential he has into that player.

I'm not sure, I think he's fundamentally lacking attacking instincts and it's not necessarily about the manager, but he's absolutely a world class defensive player.

3 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Think he’s just limited as a footballer. 

He screams Azpilicueta 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived