talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 4-0 Wolves - Sunday 6th December, 2020

football forum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In real time i said penalty but it's quite obviously not when you see the replay. As others have said, not sure why Coady isn't booked there, quite clearly a dive.

Anyway, think Liverpool have played quite well after a decent start by Wolves. Final ball just lacking in a couple of instances

2 minutes ago, N U F C said:

Haven't bothered but out of interest how long does the free trial last?

We're on it next Wednesday against Leeds so I'll probably sign-up to it for that.

It's a month I think. Would be worth doing as Amazon have two rounds of fixtures in December (every game will be on Amazon) The one you mention and the end of December too

3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

It's a month I think. Would be worth doing as Amazon have two rounds of fixtures in December (every game will be on Amazon) The one you mention and the end of December too

Ah that's decent, yeah seen we've got two games in December on it. Wont be long until there's more I wouldn't have thought.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Anyone see Robertson shouting No No No to the ref when the pen gets called? Clearly still upset over the pen call against him. 

Huh? Probably has nothing to do with last week. Might just be so annoyed at the call today and that's it cos he's seen no contact :what:

Just now, N U F C said:

Ah that's decent, yeah seen we've got two games in December on it. Wont be long until there's more I wouldn't have thought.

Yeah I think under the current contract they only have two rounds of games in December but I assume they'll have the odd extra game while every game is being televised like they have tonight

• The title was changed to Liverpool 4-0 Wolves - Sunday 6th December, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived