Draws - 14
Tottenham - 27

Last Meeting
26/07/2020 - Crystal Palace 1-1 Tottenham

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

This crowd... spend months and months waiting to get back into the ground then when finally there just spend the whole time complaining and booing without supporting the team at all. And Palace fans are meant to be good  

Just now, Storts said:

This crowd... spend months and months waiting to get back into the ground then when finally there just spend the whole time complaining and booing without supporting the team at all. And Palace fans are meant to be good  

Palace fans have been melts for ages. I know I sound like I'm 70 years old here but we have a generation of fans coming through that don't know anything other than Premier League football and it really shows. Some of them have banded names like Rafa, Poch and Allegri to replace Hodgson. I can't believe Twitter is free sometimes.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Palace fans have been melts for ages. I know I sound like I'm 70 years old here but we have a generation of fans coming through that don't know anything other than Premier League football and it really shows. Some of them have banded names like Rafa, Poch and Allegri to replace Hodgson. I can't believe Twitter is free sometimes.

Yeah definitely - I think you’re playing really well, and the players deserve a bit of support here. It’s very negative energy from the crowd 

• Subscriber

Ugh - awful performance. Mourinho Zzz those second half tactics pathetic. But then again had some big chances to win that - how has their keeper made those saves. Lloris’ error was terrible too 

Two points dropped but Palace deserved that 

• The title was changed to Crystal Palace 1-1 Tottenham - Sunday 13th December, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived